Clearabee Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Clearabee Reviews

About Clearabee:

Clearabee is the UK's largest man and van clearance company operating exclusively in-house. Our service is available to homes and businesses across the UK.

info@clearabee.co.uk

Clearabee, Griffin House,19 Ludgate Hill

A

Customer Service - Good

99.04%
Industry Average
Booked our sofa collection online in the morning and later that afternoon the team turned up. Fantastic service and really saved the day after being let down by a local charity. Very useful to have on call.
posted 10 months ago - John
Excellent service. We had two sofas which needed collected on a next day basis which Clearabee carried out for us. Proved very easy and although costing more than the local council but more than made up for by the speed and convenience.
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
We are very happy with the Clearabee service. The two lads were very hard working in the rain and left the area spotless. I very happily recommend this company.
posted 11 months ago - AD
Great service . Certainly use it in the future. Work completed in record time . Next time issue the men with plastic boot covers please 😃
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
Clearabee were booked for a large house clearance which was very time sensitive. They did not let me down and were professional throughout. Will use the service again for phase two.
posted 11 months ago - Andy
Always prompt and reliable service. Continue to recommend Clearabee.
posted 1 year ago - Grant
We were informed of the pickup by email and text and provided with vehicle tracking. The team cleared every scrap and swept up at the end. Excellent service provided as part of our kitchen refit.
posted 1 year ago - Mr & Mrs H
Excellent service. Kept me updated on expected time of arrival. Did a great job. Reasonably priced.
posted 1 year ago - Brenda
Clearabee must be one of the most proficient in their job. from start to finish I was kept up to date with all details,i,e, the time expectation etc. The person allocated to collect my waste was very polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. If I ever needed this service again I would have no hesitation in calling Clearabee.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Great service very professional which If I had know what I do now and would have booked more item than being stressed when the other people did not turn up when they said
posted 1 year ago - Patricia