Clearabee Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Clearabee Reviews

info@clearabee.co.uk

Clearabee, Griffin House,19 Ludgate Hill

Tell us how Clearabee made you happy
Needed a room cleared ASAP at my parents house as I am having to move in there and don't have much time to get it done. I went online and talked to Benjamin. He told me to fill out online form. I tried 3 times, it kept coming up with "error". Messaged Benjamin, no reply. Messaged him this morning, he gave me their phone number. Clearabee quoted my mum £285. They quoted me well over £300 even though it was for the same items, job and day. Was told it was at least 9 cubic metres worth but the woman wasn't sure because she was saying 8 then 9. They took my card details for payment. Then said system had crashed and did it all again. Despite taking my email address, the only emails I've had from them were for chats, nothing confirming payment or order number. Got phone call saying theres a problem with payment. First a woman said my card had been charged TWICE then another woman said it could be up to THREE times. That would be nearly a THOUSAND pounds! I was freaking out. I've got bipolar, complex post traumatic stress disorder and mobility problems, I'm desperately trying to move house for my health plus I'm helping someone else move in to their place, I've already had mental breakdowns over the last few weeks. Theres no way I could afford twice the price or three times, I would have gone severely overdrawn and had loads of charges. And I would still need to pay for my move. I kept messaging them and calling them, being told they couldn't get hold of the financial department to see what's going on. I then read the reviews online. Wish I had beforehand. Eventually I got a call, payment had been taken TWICE, 1st one that was being processed, i have to wait 5 to 7 working days to get back. I had already decided i didn't want this FRAUDULENT company moving me. Second payment shouldn't go through. The whole thing has been extremely stressful & a complete waste of time and money. I'm on sick benefits and already I've been borrowing money to get the move done. Now I have to borrow more because I have to wait to be refunded. Absolutely disgusting.
They took payment and promised collection of the rubbish the next day bit despite being promised they would come before midday, they did not turn up and at 4.00pm still did not turn up when I asked where they were I was advised they were not sure. So I cancelled and now have to wait 5 days for refund and pay double for someone else to collect rubbish on a Saturday
Will never use this service again.took pictures of rubbish and arranged to pay £109.the next day 2 guys turned up and said they couldn't take most of it so I asked them to give me a quote on how much extra I would need to pay if they took all of it which I thought was a bit strange as I had sent them the pictures of the rubbish and they had agreed on the £109 . They then said that they would need to contact head office before giving me a price although one of the guys said £200.they then said they would take what they had in the van to the dump and would return for the rest, they never came back, so they lied to me and also scammed me. They basically took 5 bags of rubbish and charged me £109 .totally disgusted.
I would have given no stars if I could paid for 2 bags to be collected and was told they would be collected the following week never heard no more so decided to check was told they were down for collection the day before but someone would ring me after waiting 2hours I rang again to be told he couldn’t check when they would collect as they weren’t in until Monday after getting annoyed he then put me on hold for 6 minutes only to come back and say they hadn’t got a grab lorry and would refund my money NOT HAPPY
Booked Sent photo paid for Removal Monday no show no contact. Rang them Tuesday told 10:45, then messages 11:42, 11:45. Arrived 13:30 in van preloaded with someone else’s rubbish. Said could not take it all, Told driver paid for 8cubic feet nowhere near that volume, then he said it was the weight, took a door a board a few pieces of plastic guttering and about 10 bags of render waste leaving about 30. Rang company told that they would come back for another £175 on top of the £260 they had already received. Avoid at all costs, missed delivery, then late, no apology, failed to complete job, poor customer service thereafter. I don’t leave negative reviews as a rule, but feel that on this occasion I have no other choice Buyer beware
Happy, delivered skip within timescale, friendly drivers, took away within timescale and reasonable price compared to other companies, would definitely use again and recommend.
As regards to them paying for work carried out on one of there vans, I would avoid at all costs.
Awful orderd a skip never came on day got told it was there mistake and it would be there following day again no skip the next day.Then got told oh sorry it’s the next day couldn’t believe it so I asked for refund
Excellent customer service. Friendly and efficient. They called back as promised to arrange a collection day and time. And almost half the cost of similar competion or skip hire for us near London.
Ordered man and van to remove 2 cu m of rubbish, with details of the type of rubbish included, such as some paving and small amount of brickwork. The van arrived as scheduled but there was a difference of opinion about the quantity, so one of the collectors took photographs and said there was more like 4 cu m. They said they would take the rubbish, but left all the heavy 'stuff' including a large garden planter. In fact, most of what was important to be moved, was left - over 1 cu m.
The van was 'trashy' - on old and battered 'Dreams' van with the shop name half painted out. The whole collection was to say the least scruffy.
We were amazed when we received a phone call about a half hour later requesting a further £50.00. We then complained about the quality of service, and that they were trying to charge for rubbish not taken. This was refunded, indicating the company accepted the service was less than adequate.
We will not use this company again and cannot recommend it.
Ordered the £199 large van collection at 9am. Van turned up at 11.30am manned by a charming young man who quickly assessed the work and began straight away to remove the huge amount of loft rubbish. All done in really hot weather within half an hour. Would highly recommend this company. Good effective work at a reasonable price... what's not to like... Well done
Disappointing first experience with this company and affiliate - SkipBag.co.uk. I purchased a 10 roll of Mini-Bags advertised at £4.99 for a 10 bag roll and £5.99 next day delivery. Bags arrived 4 days later! Packed all 10 bags with green waste. Site advertised Collection fee as £12.99 (minimum 3 bags). Booked collection on line for the 16th June and received a notification that "that there is no charge to colect your skip bag". Thought this unusual as prepared to pay the £12.99. No collection on the 16th - called Skipbag on the 18th to be told that the collection fee would be £129!!! No thank you. Not clear on the website that 12.99 is PER BAG. So for a tenner I have 10 purple bags sitting on my lawn - Cheers!
A very good experience all round. Very fast, they arrived within 40 minutes of my first call. Cleared my rubbish, swept up, waved and were off. If only all service companies were like this!!
Quoted £75 to take a small amount of rubbish, when driver arrived he said there was to much and head office wanted another £250. I cancelled order and asked for my money back and was told could only have £25 and they was keeping £50 call out charge, avoid this company at all costs
All good, easily booked online and truck staff v helpful
Arrived and massively overestimated the amount to.be collected- but you are 'on the hook' by then as you are already £75 out of pocket.. I was charged £350 for the same amount that would have fitted in a £250 skip of a £100 man and van removal job. Avoid unless you are happy to overpay
Friendly team completed a flat clearance for us. We couldn’t be there Due to Covid 19 but they send photos so we knew it was all done. Very happy with the level of service.
Clearabee arrived bang on the dot to clear the waste we had piled up in the drive. Very professional service and at a fair price.
Avoid this company. We ordered a skip before 1pm on a Friday for next delivery, the skip didn’t turn up and no one informed us that it wouldn’t be coming. We got an email on Monday morning telling us the skip will be delivered by 6pm. Again, no skip turned up and no one contacted us. We called Them and they didn’t have any skips available so nothing was ever going to be coming. We rang to cancel and get our money back and the guy said it would be in our bank account in 3 days. A week later, we don’t have the money so called again to be told they will call us back which they failed to do. Finally we called them again and they said they’d forgot to refund the money last week and they will do it today. Incredibly unreliable company. Very poor.
failed to collect in the time frame allotted, even paid extra for it. Had to cancel as I had an appointment elsewhere (reason for booking the time slot).

The most annoying thing is I found out by calling them to confirm all was OK, to be told the driver would be with me soon, only to receive a phone a few minutes later to say the vehicle had broken down and the collection would be an hour late.

They had quite clearly forgotten that I’d paid extra for an allotted 2 hour time slot, and tried to blag me with the vehicle having a problem. If that had been the case, they would have called me the moment they knew, not wait for me to call them.

Extremely disappointed.