cleopropertyservice-com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend cleopropertyservice-com

About cleopropertyservice-com: Cleo Property Service
Popcorn Remover and Interior painters

9542005058

Tell us how cleopropertyservice-com made you happy

Kenny
"Cleo and Jack did an amazing job! they removed the old ugly popcorn we had and gave us a clean smooth finish ceiling...I highly recommend their service"
Betty Gore
"I wanted to remove our popcorn ceiling so I called around and checked prices and reviews. Cleo had a fair price and great reviews so I made an appointment. Cleo and her staff were great. They removed and painted our popcorn ceilings and they came out very smooth and look beautiful. They even fixed a little patch of dry wall that was broken. I highly recommend them."
"Im so very happy with the work done and my ceiling looks beautiful. You guys did a magnificent job!!"
"Great Service! The Job was messy but they kept everything under control and the finish was amazing well recommended. Thank you Cleo and Jack!"
"I wanted my popcorn ceiling removed after calling several companies and waiting for them to come to give me an estimated one company never showed up the other had very high prices I found Cleo they were able to give me an estimate over the phone which was lower than the other company. the service the provided was excellent! I highly recommend them"
"Amazing Service from start to finish. I would recommend them for drywall services and interior paint"
"Great group of people. Fast and very efficient."
"Called for an estimate. That place is small. She responds with a super expensive estimate based on number of walls. I had 3 other estimates in which people took the TIME to come out and see the place. She says, send me their estimates so I can see. #1, I’m not going to do that - quote fair to start with. And #2, why would I dare do that when other people took time to come out. My suggestion is to only use these people if you have LARGE walls because they quote based on number of walls."
Hello Meg I am sorry you didn't like our method. We try to make the estimating process easy for all our customers by providing estimate over the phone based on the info which the customer has provided...

$750 to skim 5 stucco texture walls to a smooth finish is not expensive... We also do a price beat... so we would beat the price of our competitors by 5% hence the reason why you were asked to forward the lowest estimate,so we could compare apples to apples... In most case we find that the lowest bid are not offering the same level of work as us....

Please in an effort to be transparent upload the estimate of your lowest bid. i doubt the company would have any objections to this and if our price are so far fetch We will do your job for half you lowest
competitor....

Keep in mind a competitor is not the local handy guy,.
"I would highly recommend Cleo Property Services. My ceiling is so smooth now, What a Professional job, well done ! I am so happy with my ceilings ! Thank you Cleo and Jack"
"Wonderful Service from start to finish Cleo is amazing she is very knowledgeable and her team is very professional I recommend them for popcorn removal!"
"Impressed with their work! Had them take down our popcorn ceiling for 4 rooms and install smooth ceilings and did a fantastic job! Also painted 3 bedrooms and did a great job with that also. Definitely recommend!"
"Cleo and Jack were wonderful to work with .They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them"
Brenda it was a pleasure working for you and Ed. Thanks for the review
"All though popcorn ceilings are extremely messy to remove Cleo properties did a great job protecting our walls,rugs,and furniture. When job was finished they cleaned up the best they could. You should be aware that a complete cleaning is also required after they are done. I was happy with their work and my ceilings turned out very nice"
"Their house and company are going under. Their house is under foreclosure, need I say more..."
"Their house and company and going under, house is under foreclosure. Need I say more..."
"This company is a joke. From the moment they start working you will see the low level of skills they have. They spray on plaster with a sprayer, need I say more. Fast and cheap don't go together. Look into another company."
"Cleo Property Service did a spectacular job at our home. The workmanship was great, and the price as well. They were very communicative throughout , explained the process clearly and stuck to the scheduled timeline. Excellent service, price and performance. Thank you!"
Thank You! Daniel we appreciate the review
"Amazing!!! Job very detailed the price was fair and we could not be happier Jack and Cleo came out with there team and did an outstanding job. We would recommend them to anyone."
"Great Company and staff job well done!"
Thank you Mike it was a pleasure working for you
"I hired Cleo's property service to paint my daughter's bedroom and bathroom. Overall this was a great experience!!! They went above and beyond what was expected even repairing a hole in the wall that I did not know was there. I am embarrassed to say I did not go into that room much because it was a teenage mess. As a New Year's resolution, I decided to help my daughter declutter and remodel her room from a pink and white little girl's room to a modern and more age appropriate gray and yellow teen room. Thank you, Jack, for helping me to keep my promise to her, and for all the hard work. Cleo's property service Removed wallpaper that was in the bathroom Repaired a hole, they found in the wall Painted bedroom and bathroom"
It was a pleasure working for you Thanks
It was a pleasure working for you
cleopropertyservice-com is rated 4.36 based on 28 reviews