cleopropertyservice-com Reviews

About cleopropertyservice-com:

Cleo Property Service
Popcorn Remover and Interior painters

9542005058

Tell us how cleopropertyservice-com made you happy
I enjoyed working with Cleo. It was crucial to me that they finished according to the timeline we discussed, and they did. Popcorn removal and painted the ceiling, it looks beautiful. Excellent job! I would use them again and will.
they never called me back.
Hello Margaret we don't have any records of communicating with you
if someone on our staff promised to call and didn't, I apologies but normally we would have a record of this....
The job done by CLEO was great, actually totally surprised about the honest and explanation provided by Jack regarding the issue at my house. I will recommend them without a doubt.
After speaking with Cleo about our project we felt very comfortable that we made the right decision choosing this Company to do our project. They provided daily updates and answered all our questions promptly. We are very happy with the ceilings and highly recommend this Company.
Friendly, fast and very trust worthy service. Cleo is extremely efficient and made sure that all of my concerns were addressed quickly. Chris from the company did the popcorn removal and he was friendly, polite and extremely efficient. He ended up doing the job quicker then expected and the rooms look fantastic! This company is extremely fast and very trust worthy. Will recommend to others.
Hired Cleo to scrape old popcorn concrete ceilings and skim smooth in a fully furnished unit. They protected everything and cleaned up nicely when done. The ceilings came out amazing. Already have them estimating my next job. Thank you and look forward to working with you and Jack again soon.
These guys are the real deal! Had an ugly popcorn ceiling transformed by Cleo's team into a smoothe as a babies butt masterpiece! Will definitely use them again on my rehabs!
We had a popcorn removal with a smooth finish and our ceiling looks stunning. We were impressed on how careful they were with our furniture and how they left everything clean and organized after each day of work. Chris was always on time and did an amazing job. Cleo was very proactive. I would totally recommend their company.
Thank You Michele it was our pleasure
Very professional and high quality work
Thank You Michele it was our pleasure
I am happy to write this review these people are outstanding. The work ethics and professionalism is superb. The did an amazing job in our home highly recommend
Dependable and quality contractor. Explained job, communicated great, and cleaned up after themselves when done. Will definitely use again.
Good Work!
Did a great job looks nice and they cleaned up afterwards which was a big help.
Cleo and Jack did a great job removing the pop corn ceiling and painting They are true professionals and came over the weekend to finish..Again I would highly recommend their company
Very happy! They fit me in because we were on a time crunch and really appreciate that! Great work! We shopped around and they had the best price and exceeded our expectations. Our ceilings look amazing! They even removed our air vents and light fixtures. Other companies don’t do such a detailed job! Highly recommend πŸ‘πŸ½ Thank you!!
Victor it was a pleasure working for you Thanks for the review
Excellent customer service and reasonable price. Those guys went over and beyond.
Great team had a small two bedroom they painted it in 2days amazing from top to bottom
cleopropertyservice-com is rated 4.62 based on 47 reviews