cleopropertyservice-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend cleopropertyservice-com

About cleopropertyservice-com: Cleo Property Service
Popcorn Remover and Interior painters

9542005058

Tell us how cleopropertyservice-com made you happy

"Cleo Property Service did a spectacular job at our home. The workmanship was great, and the price as well. They were very communicative throughout , explained the process clearly and stuck to the scheduled timeline. Excellent service, price and performance. Thank you!"
Thank You! Daniel we appreciate the review
"Amazing!!! Job very detailed the price was fair and we could not be happier Jack and Cleo came out with there team and did an outstanding job. We would recommend them to anyone."
"Great Company and staff job well done!"
Thank you Mike it was a pleasure working for you
"I hired Cleo's property service to paint my daughter's bedroom and bathroom. Overall this was a great experience!!! They went above and beyond what was expected even repairing a hole in the wall that I did not know was there. I am embarrassed to say I did not go into that room much because it was a teenage mess. As a New Year's resolution, I decided to help my daughter declutter and remodel her room from a pink and white little girl's room to a modern and more age appropriate gray and yellow teen room. Thank you, Jack, for helping me to keep my promise to her, and for all the hard work. Cleo's property service Removed wallpaper that was in the bathroom Repaired a hole, they found in the wall Painted bedroom and bathroom"
It was a pleasure working for you Thanks
"I wanted to remove our popcorn ceiling so I called around and checked prices and reviews. Cleo had a fair price and great reviews so I made an appointment. Cleo and her staff were great. They removed and painted our popcorn ceilings and they came out very smooth and look beautiful. They even fixed a little patch of dry wall that was broken. I highly recommend them."
It was a pleasure working for you
"Having used a lot of contractors for my house over the past few years, Cleo Property Service quoted me a fair price for the drywall repair and painting in my house and did a professional job. The job took a bit longer than quoted, but Jack and his guys repeatedly returned to get the professional level of finish I wanted until it was right. I would recommend Cleo Property service for sure."
"Great job"
"Cleo and her crew were awesome! Came in, Got the job done and was out before we knew it. We got estimates from about 5 people in the tri-county area and no one came close to what these guys did the job for. Will recommend to everyone in the future!"
Kerry Thank you Very much
"The workers were pleasant, professional & did a great job."
"Great staff and wonderful owner. They delivered as promised and More. Thanks"
"Great Service"
"We were very happy with the painting of our entire condo plus removing the popcorn ceilings and did a marvelous job getting the ceilings smooth and painted. Would highly recommend Cleo Property. They also came back to paint a small bathroom ceiling that was overlooked, with no problem."
"We strive to provide great service"
cleopropertyservice-com is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews