cleopropertyservice-com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend cleopropertyservice-com

About cleopropertyservice-com: Cleo Property Service
Popcorn Remover and Interior painters

9542005058

Tell us how cleopropertyservice-com made you happy

Kenny
"Cleo and Jack did an amazing job! they removed the old ugly popcorn we had and gave us a clean smooth finish ceiling...I highly recommend their service"
Betty Gore
"I wanted to remove our popcorn ceiling so I called around and checked prices and reviews. Cleo had a fair price and great reviews so I made an appointment. Cleo and her staff were great. They removed and painted our popcorn ceilings and they came out very smooth and look beautiful. They even fixed a little patch of dry wall that was broken. I highly recommend them."
"Impressed with their work! Had them take down our popcorn ceiling for 4 rooms and install smooth ceilings and did a fantastic job! Also painted 3 bedrooms and did a great job with that also. Definitely recommend!"
"Cleo and Jack were wonderful to work with .They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them"
Brenda it was a pleasure working for you and Ed. Thanks for the review
"All though popcorn ceilings are extremely messy to remove Cleo properties did a great job protecting our walls,rugs,and furniture. When job was finished they cleaned up the best they could. You should be aware that a complete cleaning is also required after they are done. I was happy with their work and my ceilings turned out very nice"
"Their house and company are going under. Their house is under foreclosure, need I say more..."
"Their house and company and going under, house is under foreclosure. Need I say more..."
"This company is a joke. From the moment they start working you will see the low level of skills they have. They spray on plaster with a sprayer, need I say more. Fast and cheap don't go together. Look into another company."
"Cleo Property Service did a spectacular job at our home. The workmanship was great, and the price as well. They were very communicative throughout , explained the process clearly and stuck to the scheduled timeline. Excellent service, price and performance. Thank you!"
Thank You! Daniel we appreciate the review
"Amazing!!! Job very detailed the price was fair and we could not be happier Jack and Cleo came out with there team and did an outstanding job. We would recommend them to anyone."
"Great Company and staff job well done!"
Thank you Mike it was a pleasure working for you
"I hired Cleo's property service to paint my daughter's bedroom and bathroom. Overall this was a great experience!!! They went above and beyond what was expected even repairing a hole in the wall that I did not know was there. I am embarrassed to say I did not go into that room much because it was a teenage mess. As a New Year's resolution, I decided to help my daughter declutter and remodel her room from a pink and white little girl's room to a modern and more age appropriate gray and yellow teen room. Thank you, Jack, for helping me to keep my promise to her, and for all the hard work. Cleo's property service Removed wallpaper that was in the bathroom Repaired a hole, they found in the wall Painted bedroom and bathroom"
It was a pleasure working for you Thanks
It was a pleasure working for you
"Having used a lot of contractors for my house over the past few years, Cleo Property Service quoted me a fair price for the drywall repair and painting in my house and did a professional job. The job took a bit longer than quoted, but Jack and his guys repeatedly returned to get the professional level of finish I wanted until it was right. I would recommend Cleo Property service for sure."
"Great job"
"Cleo and her crew were awesome! Came in, Got the job done and was out before we knew it. We got estimates from about 5 people in the tri-county area and no one came close to what these guys did the job for. Will recommend to everyone in the future!"
Kerry Thank you Very much
"The workers were pleasant, professional & did a great job."
"Great staff and wonderful owner. They delivered as promised and More. Thanks"
"Great Service"
"We were very happy with the painting of our entire condo plus removing the popcorn ceilings and did a marvelous job getting the ceilings smooth and painted. Would highly recommend Cleo Property. They also came back to paint a small bathroom ceiling that was overlooked, with no problem."
"We strive to provide great service"
cleopropertyservice-com is rated 4.30 based on 20 reviews