clickhere2shop.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend clickhere2shop.com

How would you rate clickhere2shop.com ?

"Let this serve as a warning from me to anyone thinking about purchasing any thing at all from clickhere2shop.com. There are more honest and moral people in the prison system in the USA. I ordered 2 recliners from them. When they arrived the shipping boxes were like how old cardboard gets when it has been in a damp environment. Took chairs out and noticed support structures made of wood were cracked. There were cobwebs in the underneath the chairs. The recliner handles were so difficult to use as they were bound up due to cheap metal and unskilled assembly folks. The bushings that guide the mechanisms were broken because of the misalignment. Bottom line I know they must have been dug out of a landfill. Try to return them was the most unsettling part. They teach their staff to LIE and give you the run around. They asked for pictures they got pictures. I was told the quality was so poor they could not make out what was wrong and said the chairs looked OK. Then I was told to send the to Georgia where they got the chairs from. Georgia told me NOT TO SEND them to them as they KNEW nothing about the chairs. Then I was told by an click employee that they never received any pictures or correspondence from me. It was one lie after another. I was going to ship them back but kept getting the BS from to get a RMA for the chairs. It would have cost more in shipping then I paid for this JUNK. I took them to a craftsman who redid them and made them right. I took them to a Veterans outreach clinic but only after they were serviceable. The chairs were not too expensive total for (2) $1,450.00. Their return policy states they would take them back and the information I gave them would qualify under that policy. So be forewarned about this unethical company."
clickhere2shop.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!