Enviro Clothesline Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Enviro Clothesline

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Enviro Clothesline?

Tell us how Enviro Clothesline made you happy

"It does not give me pleasure to write a bad review, however, I feel I must to warn others. I placed an order with Clothesline.com also trading as washinglines.uk on the 1st November 2018. My order was for a pulley system costing in excess of £400. I expected a slight delay in shipping as I'm based in the UK while clothesline.com is US based. After a week I heard nothing so tried contacting them by phone, despite numerous phone calls and taking into consideration the time difference I could not get past an answer machine. Messages were left on a daily basis, along with email which rarely got a reply. The email I received is below "Hi Paul, I would like to apologize for the delay as we have been slammed busy along with working hard to change our software, website, and processor to better serve our customers. As I mentioned, your order was supposed to ship last week, unfortunately, our accountant noticed that while we did receive your order, it looks like it was processed with our old processor, so you should contact your bank to request a refund because they wont release payment to our account since we're no longer contracted with them. This was a mistake that happened to some orders as we transitioned to a new processor. We will be shutting WashingLines.uk down in the next week or so and completely changing Clotheslines.com to serve customers all over the world in different currencies. Having 2 different websites selling the same products is not efficient so we are doing our best to improve our service. We have spent the last few days trying to get this resolved so we can get your order shipped, but have not been able to. If you can request a refund, we can process your order and offer you a 5% discount along with Free Shipping since you have been very patient with us. We look forward to hearing from you so we can get your order shipped out! Thank you kindly," So as you can see, the seller is expecting me to chase after their processor for a refund. I'm sorry but my contract is with clothesline.com (washinglines.uk) NOT their payment processor. So, I'm left high and dry, over £400 out of pocket and no doubt a battle ahead to reclaim my money. Just be very careful people, this company fails to deliver and cant even be bothered to return calls and emails. Very disappointing trade with the US, you did not do your country proud. If, of course, this is remedied I will amend the view to reflect the resolution."
Are you Enviro Clothesline? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Enviro Clothesline is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews