cloudnext Reviews

of reviewers recommend cloudnext

Tell us how cloudnext made you happy
Terrible! Would not recommend their service at all. My website was down for unspecified number of days! This is after they urged me to change the DNS records. I followed exactly the instructions and checked the website, everything was working ok afterwards. Then sometime after this, I found my website is down. Contacted their support, turns out their support wouldn't even read my message properly, using the "IT crowd" type of stereotypical tactic to fob me off. Took many back and force tickets/messages to get them fix it. I asked them to find out about how long my website was down, surely they would have logs. Bug guess what, there's no logs and they can't tell me how long the outages lasted! And they wouldn't compensate for the losses caused. Now I'm about to cancel my contract with them but I was a day late in cancellation. I did actually cancel the payment authorisation, direct debit but somehow they still managed to snatch another year's payment off me. When I raised this with them and they again, fob me off using their T&C small prints as excuses... Really dodgy host.
cloudnext is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews