Co-op Insurance Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Co-op Insurance

How would you rate Co-op Insurance ?

"Helped me to understand what cover I did and did not need."
"They gave me very cheap car insurance and everything I need with my policy thanks"
"Car was parked out side work , and it was smashed in to by artic lorry from France. Although was fully comp, no courtesy car was provided, as was told if car was wrote off there was a clause!! The car was taken away, nearly a week passed, and we received a phone call asking if they could come pick up car, they eventually found the car ! Still it hadn't been inspected, but still no courtesy car, complained and they sent a cheque for £170.it cost us £80 to retain number plate. No compensation when I'm a shift worker, so am having to pay taxis. This is still going on , it took 3 weeks for them to get car inspected and it was wrote off, they then have made a really insulting offer for the car which at best is £3000 under what it is going to cost us to replace the car. Now bearing in mind the car was parked up, we are in no way to blame, but the service is so bad, they are treating us with utter contempt, the upset and stress is unbearable, but they couldn't care less, they are now saying it is going to take another 8 weeks to look into the insulting offer they made us. So if it goes on that long, that's 3 months with no car. I really would not advise any one to have this insurance, because should the worst happen, even when through no fault of your own, they treat there customers terribly. We are absolutely devastated to lose our car , but even more devastated to be treated this way by a company whom we thought we could trust."
"After 4 year non claim bonus from 400£car insurance they raise me at 750£"
Co-op Insurance is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!