cobham bowls club Surrey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend cobham bowls club Surrey

Tell us how cobham bowls club Surrey made you happy

"A bowls club that has the advantage and being able to play all year round. Outside on the Bowling green in the summer and inside the club house in the winter with short mat bowls. Some social events and a bar. a good place to learn to play bowls as beginners like me were made to feel very welcome"
Are you cobham bowls club Surrey? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was an absolute beginner when I arranged to go along to cobham Bowls club. I was met with an enthusiastic and warm welcome. I was given free tuition by a qualified coach and was offered reduced a membership fee for the first year. It also has the advantage of being able to play short mat bowls inside the clubhouse during the winter months. i am now in my second season and am enjoying a new sport and have met a lot of new friends."
cobham bowls club Surrey is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access