cobratate.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cobratate.com

Tell us how cobratate.com made you happy
Cobrtate helped promote Www.sidekickboxing.co.uk to a huge audience.
Andrew "Cobra" Tate and anyone associated with is a complete scam artist. From his back story, he has the potential to create quality products, yet chose to go down the scammer route.
Luckily I only lost a conversion of $500 of my local currency. But I'm sure others have lost a whole lot more. DO NOT purchase their Formidable Forex Powerhouse Trial or Formidable Forex Powerhouse Annual membership.
My advice to anyone, stay away from these new Forex and Binary option companies and to withdraw their funds fully after making your first profits. I have been scammed badly by several of these companies. But I’m glad today that I had all my money returned including all profits, thanks to an expert. You can reach me to relate for help if you’ve also lost money trading; Susiebell2009 {at} gmail, com
I could not get my winnings from them and they cleared all my trading balance to zero. I have approximately $35000 in my trading account. This people cleared all my money . I have tried to communicate with them on numerous occasion with no success, They stopped responding to my calls. With the help of a financial cryptographer timdraper@ financier,com I have been to recover all my money back and it is such a huge relief.
cobratate.com is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews