cognotrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cognotrade.com

Tell us how cognotrade.com made you happy
Awesome broker, awesome platform and awesome customer service and very reliable. It was exactly what I’m looking for because I wanted to invest all my savings to make my money grow faster than depositing it to the bank. And after 1 year of investing my savings, it grows twice as much as I expected. Thank you Cogno Trade!!!
The best thing I’ve learned to Joseph Valentine was the most efficient way to achieve your dreams was to put all the knowledge into action. Like planning all the things first before anything else so that you will have the option to choose if something went wrong.
Thank you so much Dan Michaels for helping me grow my profits. This guy is a calm, down to earth and target oriented person. In one word, EXCELLENT! Happy to work with you.
Their platform and customer service are exemplary, especially given the complexity and diversity of their wide range investment. Broker have their own whatsapp account where you can chat them anytime of the day orif you have encounter some issues they will reply right away.
Cogno Trade brokers are literally the best online investment. Listed below are the skills I‘ve seen on them
1. Discipline
2. Time Management
3. Depth knowledge on trading
4. Strength
5. Patience
6. Honesty
7. Perseverance
8. and lastly they are very dedicated
Harvey is very flexible person, understanding the needs, committed, always on time, smiling and polite.
Thank you, Harvey, for helping with my investment grow and making my 10th withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you guys. If you want to be successful in life and reach your dreams, invest now with Cogno Trade for your bright future. Job well done Cogno Trade especially Mr. Harvey! Thanks!!!
I been with Cogno Trade for like 5 months, I made abotu $3000 in that time period, while investing $100,000, so its okay, nothing magical that i experienced
In this kind of firm, you cannot avoid negative reviews made by some competitor so that investors will have a doubt and invest with them. Just so you know that sometimes you should not judge one company who has a negative review until you have no evidence. Real talk, my savings before was only $2500 but when I started investing it here in Cogno Trade, in just 1 year my savings is now $11,250.00. Cogno Trade is the real deal!
The money that I invested with Cogno Trade grows each day. I just made a withdrawal of $1000 yesterday and it was easy without any hassle.
I have almost lost hope and trust in online investment, I lost my life savings before with other company who’s good on scamming people. But, when I’ve heard about Cogno Trade, I’ve checked their backgrounds and ask some people about them. I was amazed because in this point of time, its really hard to find a legit company on investment industry, and I’m lucky to find Cogno Trade and invested my life savings again with them
I decided to choose Cogno Trade after several months of researched. It was clear to me that this company is far more competitive than anyone. They have an amazing broker that will work their ass 24/7 to make sure that your investment will not go to waste. Also they will always keep you updated about your account.
This is my first time to invest my life savings into an online investment and I can say that I’m very satisfied with my experience at Cogno Trade. For me they have a well experienced broker who are very helpful and trustworthy.
The fastest most straight forward sign up process. With great customer service.
My dedicated broker does so well in their roles that I don’t have to worry about the money I have invested. I could not be where I am today if it had not been for them.
Most of my coworkers were investors of Cogno Trade for almost 3 years now. We are completely satisfied with the services and professionalism of our own dedicated account manager and their customer service.
Loving the experience here. Cogno Trade is trustworthy company/ My dedicated broker Joseph Valentine did a really good job. He works well to grow my funds. I can highly recommend dealing with them.
Cogno Trade is one of the rare brokers who give you an opportunity to earn money and withdraw it. For the last half of the year, I doubled up my capital even if I have several withdrawals
Dealing with Cogno Trade and in particular with Kristoff has been excellent. Kristoff is very patient and knowledgeable, and he takes time out to explain. He has been extremely helpful, and makes it all seem very simple.
Cogno is a regulated company and that is the main proof of their reliability. Conditions suits me, very satisfied with the platform and withdrawals.
cognotrade.com is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews