coinautobot.live Reviews

of reviewers recommend coinautobot.live

Tell us how coinautobot.live made you happy
this company is a scam! its originally created in russia by hackers and scammers and they claimed they are from U.S do not fall for it!
I WISH I CAN GIVE THIS PLATFORM ZERO STAR .MY MANAGER HAS LIED TO ME!! HE WAS NEVER HONEST WITH ME!! HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS COINAUTOBOT WHICH IS A BULLS**TPLATFORM!! I CAN NEVER WITHDRAW. MY MANAGER AND COINAUTOBOT HAS TAKEN MY MONEY!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MONEY FOR 3 MONTHS! IM A SINGLE MOTHER WITH TWO KIDS TRYING TO INVEST FOR ME AND NE KIDS . MY MANAGER HAS LIED TO ME. AND COINAUTOBOT IS A SCAM THEY ARE THIEVES ALONG WITH MY MANAGER!! IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY PLACE BECAUSE I DIDNT PAY THE RENT BECAUSE MY MANAGER SAID I CAN INVEST MY MONEY INAND PUT IT IN COINAUTOBOT AND MAKE MORE. FOR THREE MONTHS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING BACK!! MY MANAGER AND COINAUTOBOT JUST TOOK MY MONEY!! PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS PLATFORM!! COINAUTOBOT SAYS I HAVE TO PAY A FEE TO GET MY WITHDRAW!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLATFORM ITS A PIECE OF S**T😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Everytime I try to withdraw there’s a problem. To withdraw you need to pay . 1st withdraws my manager and coinautobot said I had to upgrade that I needed 1,500 to upgrade the account , I was upset 😡 but I obeyed and I payed It . So now the account was upgraded
2nd withdraw now the account is upgrade now I can withdraw right ,NOPE now I have to pay a processor fee which is $1,822. Ok I payed IT . But to withdraw have to wait a week!! A week later ..
3rd withdraw now I have to pay coinautobot a fee to withdraw. Ok my question is when I withdraw why not take you percentage out of my withdraw for your fee coinautobot?? Why do I have to pay to withdraw??
I’m telling y’all stay away!! And everytime I make a payment my Manager and coinautobot is getting there cut meanwhile my kids and I are struggling patiently waiting for my funds . No NO NO!! ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH!! THEY ARE ROBBING PEOPLE. And LYING !! Not HONEST AT ALL TO BEGIN WITH BUNCH OF LYING AND DECEIVING PEOPLE OUT OF THERE HARD EARN MONEY!! Taken people money!!

And two Day ago He (My manager) his name is Ray Falcone. He told me my account will close if I don’t make my withdraw purchase now to get my deposit. I told him I don’t have the any funds to deposit. All I have is my rent money. He told me to deposit my rent money and I will get my deposit in few hours. He Lied!! He said I need to pay more. I’m like wait a minute I told u I had no money and all I had was my rent money!! I’ve been trying to get my withdraw since May 2020. Still nothing. I keep depositing and never got anything. But my manger is getting his cut . He get him a percentage Everytime. And coinautobot as well.
Coinautobot sounded so legit and great about their investment company. stupid of me to believe them. i was scammed to with deposit again before i withdraw my funds, how fool does that sound yeah, i met with an Agency that help me with the technical issues. They are called Globaldelivery. they colleague Mr Thomas, you can contact him on Gmail thomasfosteer001 @ gmail. com or you are from USA +17202541171 yeah i wish the best and be be careful. Trust Global Delivery You will be HAPPY
COINAUTOBOT is a big scam! I lost almost all my total savings to this scammers. I filed a petition against them but all effort was in vain. I shared this experience with everyone I knew. Luckily, she came through for me

FILE YOUR COMPLAINT : "isabellajones704 @ gmail.com

Telegram : @ isabellajones1 ". I was told to provide proofs of my transactions on the company website. I gave them all the documents I had, and they confirmed that I had legit claim to my money.

In no time, they started working on my case, it took them about 8 working days to recover 80% of my funds. That's literally all the money I lost, I'm glad they made this happy ending for me.
FILE YOUR COMPLAINT : "isabellajones70 @ gmail.com

it's a total fraud, it's not legitimate, it's not real, you can never withdraw your funds
its amazing piece of scam. they ask you to pay and promise its the last payment. believe me after you paid the last payment they will never answer you keep posting positive to convince others. never let your life be ruined. they extract money from innocent people to feed their families.
OMG I just got my withdrawal from Coinautobot... Everything works really confusing to me. I don't do anything but I'm earning. This is really a great idea. I recommend everyone to Coinautobot
They are the best their withdrawal is instant reflection
This platform is best for trading forex i withdraw my profit successfully yesterday
coinautobot is a legit platform and they are withdrawal is instant
coinautobot.live is rated 2.67 based on 12 reviews