coinkast.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend coinkast.io

Tell us how coinkast.io made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi i have complain about some scammers i was scam $75000 my life future saving for me and son, i invested it to a Cryptocurrency Exchange called Cointiger. i was told to mail their support because i have a pending withdrawal which i did , along the line the Freeze my account and i report that till now i haven’t gotten my money or my account unblocked but Thank God I met someone here that helped me. He referred me to an Agent of HACKERS that help people Legitimately. Thank You Thomas. you reach on telegram MasTaken and G mail thomas fosteer 001 at g mil dot com/+17202541171
WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS?
I never thought I will get scammed of all my assets on this exchange which I was warned by friends to keep off the exchange, they stole all my life saving the total funds of $68k worth of bitcoin. I couldn’t believe bitcoin can ever be recovered all thanks to a kind hearted man called Dennis which I met on telegram he gave me the right platform for my bitcoin recovery. His telegram handle is ‘Denniscot01’

Or mail him at denniscot17 @ gm ail. com
I never thought I will get scammed of all my assets on this exchange which I was warned by friends to keep off the exchange, they stole all my life saving the total funds of $12,800 worth of bitcoin. I couldn’t believe bitcoin can ever be recovered all thanks to a kind hearted man called Lee which I met on telegram he gave me the right platform for my bitcoin recovery. His telegram handle is
‘Denniscot01’

Or gmail at denniscot17 @ gm ail. com
WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS?! I totally comprehend your anxiety and worry about the broker being accountable and trustworthy. It's paramount when selecting a trading platform. Coinkast has thousands of traders and they would quit his platform if it was a scam.

Feel free to see my profile to know more and to reach him

Or via Telegram:@Ryong_Lee
This SCAM project. When i ask him normal questions about his company Because of money it's bad,i had a lot of faith on the company but their dissappoint me and my friends. They held total of 24 btc and 4 eth that's a lot you don't have heart and plan he block me. Scam. No trust. i saw a review about a man Thomas he connected us to a recovery company the process was easy and stressing. i see nothing is easy yeah. they helped to recover our assets. we are so happy now. this is a review that will help to know what you should immediately. whenever your asset is stolen. Please be safe for Corona and Stay Home.
Thank You Lord for life. Thank You TrustPilot for allowing this, i have lost some of my Money to this Company Honestly but To God be the Glory I got it back thanks to this man Thomas i saw someones review about him and i contacted him. Thanks to his help. i have want to share this to people too if you also need help contact him by my info
Thank You.thomasfosteer001 @ gmail . com. Telegram @ MasTaken, Cell Number +17202541171
his is a fake platform
This is a fake platform, don't invest your hard-earned money here. Even their Facebook page has fake reviews, when you go and check the user profiles, they all are fake profiles without any friends, don't fall for this scam.

They will start demanding money once you try to make a withdrawal.
One has to be very careful in his/her dealings with this particular platform, I never believed I could get scammed of my total life savings of $65k.
I was warned by my cousin to avoid deals on this platform that a lot of scammers are there. I never for once thought bitcoin or crypto funds was recoverable.

All thanks to Davies who I met on same telegram. He’s kind hearted and gave me the right platform to get all my funds recovered. His telegram handle is “Davies_Mark”

Or you can reach out to him on davieshacklord @ gm ail . com
I have used this platform for over 2 years now and it is a good one I must admit. I love and trust coinkast.io, Deposit and withdrawal are seamless and very fast
As far as simplicity, ease of use and service delivery is concerned, Coinkast.io is an outstanding platform for trading, Some of the factors newbies rarely consider in trading are very well taken care of by coinkast.io. Easy deposit, easy withdrawal, great support team and excellent services generally.
coinkast.io is rated 2.42 based on 12 reviews