cointeck.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend cointeck.io

Tell us how cointeck.io made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This SCAM project. When i ask him normal questions about his company Because of money it's bad,i had a lot of faith on the company but their dissappoint me and my friends. They held total of 24 btc and 4 eth that's a lot you don't have heart and plan he block me. Scam. No trust. i saw a review about a man Thomas he connected us to a recovery company the process was easy and stressing. i see nothing is easy yeah. they helped to recover our assets. we are so happy now. this is a review that will help to know what you should immediately. whenever your asset is stolen. Please be safe for Corona and Stay Home.
Thank You Lord for life. Thank You TrustPilot for allowing this, i have lost some of my Money to this Company Honestly but To God be the Glory I got it back thanks to this man Thomas i saw someones review about him and i contacted him. Thanks to his help. i have want to share this to people too if you also need help contact him by my info
Thank You.thomasfosteer001 @ gmail . com. Telegram @ MasTaken, Cell Number +17202541171
One has to be very careful in his/her dealings with this particular platform, I never believed I could get scammed of my total life savings of $65k.

I was warned by my cousin to avoid deals on this platform that a lot of scammers are there. I never for once thought bitcoin or crypto funds was recoverable.

All thanks to Davies who I met on same telegram. He’s kind hearted and gave me the right platform to get all my funds recovered. His telegram handle is “Davies_Mark”

Or you can reach out to him on davieshacklord @ gm ail . com
This broker is just a pretentious bunch of thieves and scammers. They just take your money and if you don’t agree with their stupidity, then your money is gone or they will keep it hostage. I just singed a complain at the police office. I think everyone they scammed should do that i thought but nothing happened even after the complains, These guy suck big time.These people like Jim Avery, Jeffery Burke, Lee Moore, Maya Doron are just scammers and don’t know the first thing about selling services. Just scammers.if you've fallen victims of any binary option contact cybering, net. This recovery firm will help you to get all your funds back from this fake broke
cointeck.io is rated 1.40 based on 5 reviews