Collective Hair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Collective Hair
Read Collective Hair Reviews
I have been visiting Henry for haircut more than a year now and have always been very pleased with the result each time I visit. I have natural wavy hair which can be hard to manage sometimes. Henry does dry-cut, trimming and cutting my hair as how it would look naturally. Being attentive and skillful, he often brings out the best of my hair. A visit for a haircut is always complimented with great conversations. If you are looking for someone who knows your hair better than yourself, Henry is the person to go to!
Explained techniques excellently, great haircut and conversation!
(Collective Hair) - Posted 11 months ago
Love my cut
(Collective Hair) - Posted 11 months ago
Always enjoy a great chat with Henry. The haircut is a bonus. He takes his time, and has a great attention to detail
Being going to Chris for the last 4 and half years he's a great barber better chat. Very friendly.
Henry came and worked from our WeWork office on George Street. The convenience of walking straight from my desk to get my hair cut by a professional is great. And Henry is good for a genuine chat, getting to know me and my hair.
Perfect as always, thanks!,
(Collective Hair) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing work from Henry real attention to detail and fantastic conversation.
Great chat, great haircut
Your awesome
(Collective Hair) - Posted 1 year ago
Love his service, takes alot of care in styling your hair to match your looks.
(Collective Hair) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing cut, good chat. Chris is the best in Sydney. Highly recommended.
(Collective Hair) - Posted 1 year ago
Henry has been giving me an amesome cut for a few months now and I keep coming back
Awesome thanks
(Collective Hair) - Posted 1 year ago
An incredible expierence! Henry provided not only my best haircut to date but also was very kind and considerate. Overall 10/10 and will definatly be back!
Henry rocks