Collekt.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Collekt.co.uk

How would you rate Collekt.co.uk ?

"Still awaiting any form of response from them. Ordered a pre-order item in september of last year. Was meant to be in stock in december. Was patient and waited but by the start of March contacted by email repeatedly. Got the automated we will get back to you response but no one ever did. Messaged on Facebook and was advised that my order was being processed and sent, it wasn’t. Messaged again and was advised it was being processed the following week. A month later and still not recieved and now not responding to any messages despite them becoming more and more desperate in nature. Following me asking on their Facebook page if anyone else had experienced issues I am now blocked from commenting. I have sourced the product elsewhere and now just want a refund. They have since cancelled my order but as of yet have provided no refund, so have effectively stolen my money. Disgusting company DO NOT USE!!"
Dean Walton
"Excellent service and great delivery , products are hard to get anywhere else so this is a life saver"
Collekt.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews