Colour Craft Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Craft Direct

Tell us how Colour Craft Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Great customer service, I ordered the 13114mm x 162mm Vintage Green Extra Thick Envelope. C6 (to fit A6) Size. Gummed Flap. 135gsm Paper. The a beautiful and just what I wanted for my wedding invites. Quick delivery service and a great price too. I would highly recommend!"
"I ordered some navy envelopes which I wanted to match some cream and navy invitations. They were perfect for what I wanted and were exactly the colour I expected from the photograph on their website. They arrived quickly, were good quality and weight.. I would thoroughly recommend the company. I even got a discount code on my first order."
"Very nice envelopes however not matching the exact green we were looking for. When spoken to costumer service, envelopes sent back easily and refund received quickly. Very happy with envelopes bought instead."
Colour Craft Direct is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews