comfortzoneshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend comfortzoneshop.com

Tell us how comfortzoneshop.com made you happy
Had what I wanted in stock. Dave was just as nice as I had heard. Can’t wait to see it in the room and set up.
I've always wanted a murphy bed, it will be great in our small spare bedroom. Was a great experience overall, they took there time with us showing us the different models and mattresses. Patrick worked very hard to get us everything we wanted with in our price. I would definitely recommend them!!!!
Our experience at the store was most enjoyable thce salesman was very informative and not pushy we can't wait for our bed to arrive thank you the Shellelys
Called the store today and spoke with David. I was interested in the Nantucket, David was extremely helpful and very kind. He was able to answer all my questions. I made a purchase today and will be making another one soon. Thanks David 😊
Very informative, he knew the product he was selling. We didn’t expect to buy such a a quality Futon & matching end table, other companies did not offer choice of fabrics & upgraded mattress’s. We will refer Comfort Zone to our friends !!
David Alarcon was a pleasure to work with, was not pushy and answered all of our questions, even the ones we repeated.
David Alarcon made our purchase of a Murphy Cabinet a great experience. He offered a great price and provided all the information concerning the delivery of the bed. Thanks David
comfortzoneshop.com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews