Community Tax Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Community Tax

How would you rate Community Tax ?

"I was exploited and taking advantage of and lied to by Community Tax basically my money was taken for services relates to my taxes and to find out they lied I could have taking care of my own tax services. I was told I was in lien status which was a lie. I trusted what I was told by Community Tax to only find out I was lied to and.my money taking. I'm a single mother who needed get money. So I advice anyone do not use Community Tax and if you do follow up with who they are assisting you with. They don't return your phone calls when you start asking question. BEWARE they are not honest."
Community Tax is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews