CompactCath Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CompactCath
Telephone
"I have to say that the Compact Cath is very convenient. There is a bit of a learning curve, but after I reviewed the video instructions a couple of times, it became very easy to use. I am fairly active so I just keep one of your catheters in my pocket anytime I'm going be away from home for any period of time. I do a fair amount of hiking and kayaking and your product is perfect for that. If you are an active person, I highly recommendation giving this product a try."
"Both the supplies and staff were more than I could have hoped for. Very professional with assisting me in all matters. The supplies are very useful with being more discrete and overall purpose of keeping infections down. I am 39 and used caths for almost 20 years of them. I would recommend Compact Cath before any other. Thank you for all you are doing to improve lives!"
"Yes very convenient"
"CompactCath are easy to use, great for travel and fit right into your pocket"
"Natalie is very helpful, she did a great job. thank her for me please, she my homie now, lol. kevin"
Hi Kevin,

We definitely agree, Natalie is totally a homie! We really appreciate your feedback and we’d be happy to answer any other questions you may have, you can reach us at (888) - 933 - 2284.

Best,
CompactCath Team
"Request was handled very well. Only problem - had to continually respond to requests for verification."
"Fast service.No help with insurance submit after 2 emails.No feciept in box to give to insurance either."
Hi there, thank you for your review! You should have automatically received an email with your receipt, please check your email. We don't usually attach a hard copy, but it's good feedback and we will start doing so.

We would love to help you get your catheters through your insurance, we're sorry if we missed your emails, please call us at 888-933-2284 or email support@compactcath.com
"Your team at CompactCath continues to impress. Communication, follow-up and follow through have been so consistent. CompactCath is a company that understands how to take care of people. I consult and train the leadership and customer service skills your company lives daily. Congratulations on building a team of people who care."
Hi John,

We really appreciate your feedback! Customer service is at the core of our company's mission and we look forward to assisting you in anyway we can.

We’d be happy to answer any other questions you may have, you can reach us at (888) - 933 - 2284.

Best,
CompactCath Team
CompactCath is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access