Compare 365 Reviews

Read Compare 365 Reviews

mike@compare365.co.uk

Cotton Court Business Centre, Church Street, Preston

Tell us how Compare 365 made you happy
Excellent service at a good price
Really helpful very professional and reassuring.
Michael is an excellent advisor, great communicator and always determined for find the best solution for you.
Fantastic service from Michael, thank you so much! Michael has helped me get a fantastic income protection policy which beats my existing one. Michael has been brilliant at keeping me updated with different options when they have come up and he's made the whole switch effortless on my part. Five stars, thank you
I have been working with Michael at Compare365 for a few years now and I could not be happier with service. Michael is always extremely efficient and responsive, giving me several options, based on my requirements. I'm a loyal customer.
Great service, continually keeping me informed of better deals on the products I am using. Michael is a pleasure to deal with
Best price and sorted within 1 hour
Thank you for sharing your experience - we are pleased to have been able to help you and thanks for choosing Compare 365! Michael Alston, Director.
Great service thank you !
Thank you for your review Emma.
Excellent service
Very good service from Mike and he always finds the best deal for you. Fast to respond to any queries.
I had a policy for over 10 years and the price went up each year. In March of this year they increased the price by over £30 a month and then tried to do another increase to start in September. All due to Covid supposedly. I was really pleased that Mike Alston kept in touch with me and was able to get me a much better deal. It was done very quickly and as always professionally.
Thank you for your review Pauline. I will keep your cover under review.
Excellent advice , ahead of the game .
A very professional service and always find me a better deal on my current insurance with a seamless changeover of policies. A pleasure to deal with, thanks
Thank you Carl. I'll review your cover again in 2023.
The process was so quick and easy when I bought life insurance through compare 365. Would highly recommend.
Michael, was very helpful and put me at ease. He sourced and got me the best cover available, fully recommend his services
Excellent service, professionalism, responsiveness, value
Excellent help and direction from Michael , hes always very informative and ahead of the game.
A professional, proactive service with all the support and advice you could possibly need. Met and exceeded our expectations once again, we really couldn’t ask for a better advisor.
Thank you for your kind review.
Always had excellent service including detailed answers to questions. Recommended.
My wife and I have been dealing with Michael for several years with regard to our various insurance needs, and without fail he always manages to source the best deal for us. Reliable and friendly, we hope to carry on using Michael's services for many years to come.
Thank you for your review Ian. I look forward to dealing with you again.
Compare 365 is rated 4.9 based on 346 reviews