Congo Discovery Safaris Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Congo Discovery Safaris

Tell us how Congo Discovery Safaris made you happy

"My Sister has talkedabout going to East Africa for as long as I've known him, 36 years. So when our friends suggested that we go, we didn't hesitate. This was truly the trip of a lifetime. Congo Discovery Safaris went all out to make this trip fabulous. The price of the trip included everything (except airfare) -all airport transfers, transportation, accommodations, meals, park entrance fees, oh, and the flight to and from Zanzibar. Our accommodations were varied, from a top notch luxury hotel in Kampala to a Lodge in the middle of the Queen Elizabeth National Park that actually was our favorite. We loved the Lodge we stayed in, too. We really enjoyed the variety of places we stayed in and the uniqueness of each. The trip itinerary included visits to Bwindi national Park where we Saw Gorillas, My favorite- visit the Batwa village there-bring things to trade like flip flops for a bracelet- Murchison park ,where we saw Lions, Maasai Mara, do not miss the hot air balloon ride over the great migration of wildebeests, expensive but worth of it."
"Congo discovery safaris was above and beyond what we expected. They quickly responded once I put an inquiry with them. From their the owner, was on top of our email conversations and was able to make the upgrades we requested. They even took the time to call me several times to answer any questions . I felt confident that Barack the Owner was going to deliver what he promised. Once we landed he had one of his drivers Recarhard meet us at the airport. From there he took us to meet with Ken, the Broteher of Barack, and he briefed us on what to expect. It was a pleasure to meet him. From there we were driven to our hotel that we booked the night before the safari started. He didn't have to include this and he did. We greatly appreciated this. The next morning , we met Rechard our driver who would be with us for the next 11 days in Uganda and Rwanda. Words can't express how impressed we were with his knowledge, education and professionalism. We loved our driver!! Sam was super patient... I Highly Recomand Congo Discovery, They are the Best"
"Excellent Service"
Congo Discovery Safaris is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access