Huawei Mobile Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Huawei Mobile
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Huawei Mobile made you happy

"This phone disgust me, it has to be the worst phone i ever had in my whole life. This phone never let me rest every single day it gives me new problems. I advice you not to waste your hard working money and time to purchase this phone. This phone was a waste of money. It might look good but we all know we cant mix iphone and samsung together, it might be good the first month. but in the end it will drive you mad. Whoever made this phone lacks smartness because i am not the only person who thinks this, it might be a small price but go and use your money and buy something more better because this phone is absoulte rubbish take my word and go buy a better phone dont do the same mistake I did"
Are you Huawei Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Phone doesn’t work and service is horrible, couldn’t get refunded."
Huawei Mobile is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews