Content Mo ~ Mo' Content for You! ~ A Reader Lair FREE KINDLE BOOKS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Content Mo ~ Mo' Content for You! ~ A Reader Lair FREE KINDLE BOOKS

How would you rate Content Mo ~ Mo' Content for You! ~ A Reader Lair FREE KINDLE BOOKS ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nadine

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Content Mo ~ Mo' Content for You! ~ A Reader Lair FREE KINDLE BOOKS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nadine
"Good alternative way to get digital book. However, I was not able to download music uing the platform because of the slow internet connection in my country."
Tony
"wireless delivery and price"
Lesley Pounder
"brilliant, massive choice of differing genres and great prices ,only problem is you are spoilt for choice and become addictive ,the prices fit all size pockets I have up to date got about 1000 books as I do read a lot , I can highly recommend kindle for all ."
JEAN COOP
"Always excellent selection, including brand new titles Always reasonably priced and instant delivery to my kindle tablet. How did I ever manage without this wonderful device. Perfect for everyone. Many thanks"
Content Mo ~ Mo' Content for You! ~ A Reader Lair FREE KINDLE BOOKS is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews