Cool Clutch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cool Clutch
Read Cool Clutch  Reviews
absolutely love it. I bought the backpack, so helps with being hands free travelling on the train. Also so much room and love the removable cooler bag. Keeps my lunch fresh and easy to store in Fridge.
Thank you so much for your review Sharon. We are so pleased to hear we have made your train journey a little easier. Handsfree is definitely a bonus when travelling.
Love my cool clutch. I'm working and breastfeeding and can carry all my work, baby and general life in one bag.
Thank you so much for your review Alexandra. We are thrilled to hear you love your Cool Clutch and are so pleased we could help make your life a little simpler as you sound like you have your hands full! Go you!
Great service and amazing products.
Thank you Rachael, I am so pleased you think so
I purchased the 'Manuela Cool Clutch' for my daughter as she is beginning her career in teaching with her own Prep Class. She absolutley loves it, plenty of room for her laptop, pens, etc for the classroom, purse, makeup and it has the added advantage of the detachable cooling bag insert, so that she doesnt have to carry another bag for her lunch. Best gift and I love it so much that I am going to be purchasing one for myself. Beautiful leopard design as well. A must for all women 10/10
This is so lovely to hear, thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. You must be so proud of your daughter.
I absolutely love all my cool clutches! So much that I started to gift it to those I live too!
It is a fabulous idea and a flawless execution! Great, beautiful bags!
Thank you for your review Ildi. We are so please you love our products
Excellent product and amazing customer service
Thank you so much for saying so Maxine
I had to call to ask a question and the lady on the phone couldn't have been more helpful. I love supporting small business especially a family business like this.
Thank you for your review. You made me blush. Thank you for supporting my small family business x
I’ve always love these cool clutch bags.
Cool Clutch is great, the website is easy to use. Great choice of styles and colours to choose from.
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that our website is easy to use. Awesome
Love my cool clutch tote, insulated cooler big enough to hold lunch, ice brick & water bottle. Very well made, great customer service and fast postage.
Really the best handbags I have ever used. I will never buy a handbag from another company again.
Thank you Alice, we are thrilled you think so
Such a lovely cooler/ handbag, I ordered 2 as gifts and 1 for myself.
Thank you Sue, we are so pleased you also treated yourself.
Such a lovely cooler/ handbag, I ordered 2 as gifts and 1 for myself.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you did
Such a beautiful cooler/ handbag, I ordered 2 for gifts and 1 for myself.
Thank you for the review Sue. So please you think our cooler bags are beautiful
Cool Clutch is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews