Cool Limos 4 Less Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cool Limos 4 Less
Click Here
Own Driver
"The driver was dressed professionally and his driving was impeccable - I would defiantly use this company again in the future"
"Recently took the party bus to Melbourne for the night. The party bus was the perfect way to go for a group of people... the driver was awesome and flexible for us to make a couple stops on the way home. I would definitely do this again, we had a blast!"
"Great service from the time I booked my service Dan was very helpful, regarding any question I had about my reservation. Our event was yesterday 8/10/2019 and the Limo was on time, and the driver Felix was very professional. I was use Cool Limo again! Thank you"
"Felix the driver was awesome, gave us great service, made the ride excellent."
"Great experience. Driver was on time. The bus was great and it fit everyone. Highly recommend."
"We had the most enjoyable time celebrating our daughters 21st birthday on the Party Bus!! Highly recommend Cool Limos 4 Less."
"Thank you so much for helping us provide airport transportation for over 60 people at our convention! Great to work with, courteous and on time. Many of our attendees had special needs, and we really appreciate your patience and professionalism. See you next year!"
"The limo was clean, new and on time! The communication with the driver was excellent! Very professional! It was our wedding and we were very impressed. Highly recommend. Our driver Eddy was amazing and Sam too! Thank you!"
"Excellent service and great communication Very reliable and great fun"
"Puntual well dressed driver, spacious nice interior hummer. Excellent sound would recommend for a short ride anniversary surprise."
"What a memorable day! Thank you for helping me make this a 13th birthday my son and his friends will always remember. Easy to book, wonderful and prompt driver, excellent customer service! We will definitely use Cool Limos again!"
"We had a bus pick us up from New Smyrna Beach and bring us to Orlando for a concert there was 16 of us and we had a fantastic time! I must say the bus was more fun than they concert we attended! It was super clean! Driver was friendly and and very accommodating even made an extra restroom stop for us! I would highly recommend this service! Definitely the most safe, fun and affordable way to travel with a large group. We are looking forward to our next adventure with this company! Thank you so much Cool Lemos 4 less"
"On time, driver excellent. Customer service excellent. Would highly recommend."
"Great company! If you need large groups moved for special occasions or otherwise these guys are the best!!"
"Great Service!"
"Rosa was so amazing! Super professional and made it fun for the kids. We will be asking for her next time. This company is fantastic, bus was super cool with a great price. Looking forward to next time"
"This is a test message Cool limousine the very nice company thank you so much are you helpful"
"I had a limos on last Friday for my daughter birthday day. Drive was awesome and service is also awesome. Thank you very much"
Cool Limos 4 Less is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews