Copart Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Copart
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Copart?

Tell us how Copart made you happy

"My son and I nearly died in a car accident due to a speeding driver who was being pursued by the police. My car was written off. I received a call from CoPart saying they will offer me £4,750. My car was worth between £8,000 and £12,000, and I provided details of comparable vehicles but CoPart dismissed the evidence. After a protracted email and phone call exchange and after I threatened to report them to regulators, to my insurers, and to share my experience via social media, did they relent and offer me £6,750, which is still considerably lower than expected. I just wanted them out of my life. They’re a bunch of crooks"
Are you Copart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Copart is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews