Coptrz Ltd Reviews

Phoenix House, 3 South Parade
Leeds
LS1 5QX

Tell us how Coptrz Ltd made you happy
All of the staff at coptrz have been great, from the team who helped me get my online academy account up and running when I was having issues, to the instructors Freddie and luke who were excellent throughout the face to face elements of the course.
Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team and instructors. Your success is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Safe flying!
The training email got back to me within 20 hours of my email about lack of access. Katie emailed me with a new link which worked and problem no longer persists . Great service, cheers.
Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that Katie was able to resolve your access issue promptly. If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers!
Having received my A2 CofC and GVC through work, I'm very pleased with how it all went. The training academy is a nice experience. In general everything was smoothly executed, the trainer Dan G was a spot on bloke. Both Naomi H and Katie R over email were quick to reply and were highly professional and informative. Coptrz is without doubt as world class as it gets.
Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a smooth and enjoyable experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Dan, Naomi, and Katie. Your success with your A2 CofC and GVC means a lot to us. Safe flying!
Great service from Katie Rhodes and the team- highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you had a great experience with Katie Rhodes and our team. We truly appreciate your recommendation!
Due to a change in computer system we had lost some of our drone digital service records and Katie Rhodes, got us back on track within 10 minutes. Excellent service.
Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted that Katie Rhodes could swiftly assist you and get things back on track. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to continuing to provide excellent service.
Customer service from Katie Rhodes is 10/10 any time I have needed any assistance she has always been super helpful and been able to direct me to the correct place. Thank you for all of your help Katie. OPTIMUM UAS LTD
Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear about your excellent experience with Katie. We'll make sure to pass on your appreciation to her. If you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.
Naomi was outstanding with her provision of assistance and support
Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that Naomi provided outstanding assistance and support. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.
We had to rearrange a group booking for our training and Gemma was really helpful and supportive in resolving our problem and getting everything re-booked for us. Many thanks and looking forward to the training now!!
Hi David Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure getting your course sorted out and will look forward to meeting you on the days of your training. Thank you again, Gemma.
I had an enquiry regarding my booked A2 CofC. Naomi's response was very fast and to the point. She is proficient and very professional.
Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that Naomi provided you with a fast and professional response. We take pride in delivering excellent service to our customers. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime.
I had a query around some documentation, Naomi was incredibly helpful and dealt with the query quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Naomi was able to assist you promptly and efficiently with your documentation query. If you have any more questions in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!
Bradley was comprehensive and professional in his training delivery. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you found Bradley's training comprehensive and professional. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!
I had my UAV practical exam with Luke, who was extremely professional and personable. He gave clear and concise instructions and made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the exam. Thank you to Luke and Coptrz for making the whole experience a pleasurable one and getting me qualified.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Luke during your UAV practical exam. We're glad he could make you feel at ease and provide clear instructions. Congratulations on getting qualified, and we appreciate your feedback.
I highly recommend this course if you wish to become a qualified GVC drone pilot, it was very imformative, well structured and enjoyable. There was a lot of support given including practice questions. I am pleased to say I passed, the instructors were great!
Coptrz Ltd 5 star review on 17th August 2023
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our course informative, well-structured, and enjoyable. Congratulations on passing and we're delighted that our instructors were able to provide you with great support. Your recommendation means a lot to us!
Thanks Naomi for all of your help, so very much appreciated. Great job.
Thank you for the amazing review! We are delighted we could assist. Thanks for your kind words!
Great service from start to finish, Brad was fantastic and very knowledge. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Brad and that our service met your expectations. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Coptrz is a great company to learn all your drone qualifications and needs. The correspondence before the course is quick and very informative, The instructors Brad and luke where extremely friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. They are happy to help where ever they can, even after the course bas finished. The class room facilities are of an extreme high standard, which made learning even easier. I would highly recommend this company and course.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Coptrz. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent support and guidance throughout your drone qualifications journey. We're delighted that you found our classroom facilities conducive to learning. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you even after the course.
A fantastic experience doing my A2CofC course it was easy to follow with helpful videos & tasks that got you ahead of the game any queries I had Naomi was on hand to help would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with our A2CofC course. Our team works hard to provide clear and helpful materials, and we're glad you found the videos and tasks valuable. It's great to know that Naomi was able to assist you promptly. We truly appreciate your recommendation!
I did a full course with Brad and had luke to take some modules was absolute great course. Brad really looked after us incredibly knowledgeable and a all round good lad couldn’t recommend it more
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the course with Brad and Luke. We take pride in providing a knowledgeable and enjoyable learning experience. Your recommendation means a lot to us.
The Coptrz team has a unique of blend personalised corporate support service ,through the time I opted in to the GVC training. Tom Ginnings from sales patiently gave useful pre training tips and reassurance. Brad and Luke as my trainers came through with their insightful lectures, engaging teaching methods, and profound knowledge in their respective fields, they have left an indelible impact. Coptrz has also left their wealth of resources open for trainees to always contact them for help in the future,that's a professional relationship that can't be quantified.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team at Coptrz. It's fantastic that Tom, Brad, and Luke were able to provide valuable support and engaging training. We're here for you whenever you need assistance in the future. Your feedback truly motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
Naomi was a great help - made booking my exam really easy!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are delighted that we could assist you in booking your exam smoothly. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your exam!
Coptrz Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 564 reviews