Coral Eyewear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coral Eyewear
Read Coral Eyewear Reviews
From the beginning process to the end delivery Coral eyewear were helpful and kept me in the loop completely. They answered my email queries promptly, including over the weekend in the evening. I would recommend them for that alone!

As for the sunglasses themselves they have many designs and I’ve found they are an excellent fit. I am impressed with the Company’s drive to try to reduce plastic waste in the oceans by recycling recovered waste and I’m happy to be a contributor to their goal
I really like my glasses and it feels good to support a company who’s doing their bit to support the planet! I love the recycled packaging and personal note inside too. Thank you! X
I LOVE them so much and can’t wait for sunnier days to wear them. So comfortable, stylish and absolutely love the ethos behind the brand. Brilliant. Thank you for creating something so lovely x
The styles are great, love the virtual try on. I was drawn by the fact these are eco friendly and has links to my home county too. I showed the wife the site and immediately she knew the pair for her, i am still deciding.
I absolutely love my new glasses. What could be better than walking around each day knowing that you have helped remove harmful plastic from the ocean.
The customer service was excellent and I was able to get a blue light filter add to help with my computer and screen use. It's made a massive difference.
The packaging it arrived in was beautifully plastic free. People often claim to be plastic free, but then the item arrives in plastic packaging from presumably the delivery process, but this arrived and I got a further glow from making the right decision to come get my glasses from Coral Eyewear. I also got a hand written note, which was lovely and personal.
The only thing I might mention is that the image on the website showing the front view of the Hector glasses made them look more like pale blue, which was why I bought them, however, they are a darker shade. It doesn't matter though, as I love this shade too, just thought I'd mention.
Coral Eyewear 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Very pleased with my sunglasses, they look great. I have to wait till Christmas to start fully enjoying them but quick try on was already very exciting. Thank you. I will be purchasing pair of normal glasses too from yourselves in a new year. All the best, you're doing an amazing job!!
Unfortunately my eyewear arrived with a scratch. I’m returning for now, but perhaps I’ll buy again in the spring!
Fantastic customer service! Above and beyond with great attention to detail
Love my glasses, the colour and the style, plus they are so light and comfortable I forget I'm wearing them. So glad I choose Coral eyewear, it makes me feel like I'm doing my bit for the planet.
I love these 😎 glasses. The shape, the colour and the fact they are made out of ocean plastic. The customer care is second to none and independent companies like this need our support
I love these glasses and the ethos of the company! They're so light, look great and help the environment.
I love my new Vaquita sunglasses from Coral - as much as I love what they stand for in terms of our environment and cleaning-up our oceans and landfills by re-using plastic. The packaging and personal message were ace too! Thank you!
Coral Eyewear 5 star review on 27th November 2020
I love my sunglasses! They're a perfect fit, feel quality, and look great.

I have been really impressed with the customer service I have received. The team at Coral Eyewear have been great in communication. When the glasses came, I was impressed with the environmentally friendly packaging and the small touches. 100% recommend!
Very pleased with my glasses, comfortable and light weight !
First of all I love the story and origins of the business. High end eyewear with a provenance, cleaning up the oceans, recycling old fishing nets to make these beautiful sunglasses. Amazing!

Also the quality of the product, the ( recyclable :-)packaging and the buying experience is top notch.
Not only are my coral sunnies made from recycled materials, but they also look great! The try-on feature on the website helped me to decide which pair I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Fantastic experience all round!
So pleased with glasses themselves they look and feel great, I can't believe they're made from ocean plastic and recycled fishnets! They were dispatched quickly and any questions I had were answered promptly by the team. Would 100% recommend :)
Great product, great service, thanks Coral Eyewear!
Very happy with my purchase! Great quality glasses whilst also helping the environment
I bought a pair of blue Albacore glasses and have been delighted with my purchase. The style and quality are great.

The customer service was also fantastic, i needed my glasses adjusting slightly so i reached out to the team and within 5 minutes one of the Directors was on the phone to me explaining how to adjust the frames myself!
Coral Eyewear is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews