Coral Eyewear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coral Eyewear
Read Coral Eyewear Reviews
Very pleased with my glasses, comfortable and light weight !
First of all I love the story and origins of the business. High end eyewear with a provenance, cleaning up the oceans, recycling old fishing nets to make these beautiful sunglasses. Amazing!

Also the quality of the product, the ( recyclable :-)packaging and the buying experience is top notch.
Not only are my coral sunnies made from recycled materials, but they also look great! The try-on feature on the website helped me to decide which pair I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Fantastic experience all round!
So pleased with glasses themselves they look and feel great, I can't believe they're made from ocean plastic and recycled fishnets! They were dispatched quickly and any questions I had were answered promptly by the team. Would 100% recommend :)
Great product, great service, thanks Coral Eyewear!
Very happy with my purchase! Great quality glasses whilst also helping the environment
I bought a pair of blue Albacore glasses and have been delighted with my purchase. The style and quality are great.

The customer service was also fantastic, i needed my glasses adjusting slightly so i reached out to the team and within 5 minutes one of the Directors was on the phone to me explaining how to adjust the frames myself!
Gorgeous prescription sunglasses. Really well made, lovely colour and the fact they are made from recycled materials is even better!
Great service from the team and good communication. Will definitely be using again :)
So happy! I ordered the ALBACORE - SUN in brown, everything looks like a fabulous sunset glow looking through these amazing sunnies! Love everything about this wonderfully green, caring company 💚💚
Coral Eyewear is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews