corgi insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend corgi insurance

How would you rate corgi insurance ?

"Customer service is really bad after trying to get through by email 1st, then phoned 4 times before getting a reply, rep really abrupt, engineer called unprofessional and useless. He said I would get a follow up call from company nothing!! Would like to cancel but after paying so many monthly payments I want my boiler serviced phoned company regarding this as should be May they rep replied sorry but it is the Contract Engineer that does this, why may contact is with Corgi. I have sent a letter to one of the directors Recorded Delivery don't hold out much hope as they seem to have more Directors than I've had hot dinners. Had I looked at the bad reviews on this company I would never have gone to them."
corgi insurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews