Cornerstone Lending Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cornerstone Lending Solutions

About Cornerstone Lending Solutions: Cornerstone Lending Solutions is a proven, award-winning Australian home, car and commercial asset finance business. Having settled over $300,000,000 in residential home loans and over $15,000,000 in commercial asset and car loans, our team have a wealth of knowledge to assist in every lending scenario. We don't just have experience - with our large volumes comes bigger pulling power with the banks and negotiated interest rates that are second to none, we are also one of the only brokerage firms in Australia who refuse and won't charge origination fees to our customers to help them save more, everytime. Get in touch with our proven, award winning team by visiting our website at www.cornerstonelending.com.au or simply call us today for an obligation free quote on 1300 495 735. We are situated on Sydney's Northern beaches at Suite 205/30 Fisher Road, Dee Why however we service and assist client's all over Australia.

Suite 205/30 Fisher Road

Tell us how Cornerstone Lending Solutions made you happy

Telephone
"Daniel provided excellent and efficient service. His professionalism, efficiency and communication throughout the entire process has been fantastic. Daniel’s service is of the highest standard. I strongly recommend him to anyone requiring assistance with all sorts of financing requirements. Excellent result thank you very much."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Dan was absolutely awesome processing my finance for a new car. My application was submitted on Monday afternoon and by Friday I had a new car! He stepped me through the process of the loan approvals and kept in contact with myself and the car dealer to ensure everything ran smoothly. Can't recommend him more! Cornerstone lending is the place to go."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
""My opinion of Daniel Fernandez is as follows. he was recommended to me a by an existing client of his that spoke extremely highly of him. As someone who had never used a mortgage broker I did a little research and decided to give Dan a ring, from the first conversation I felt at ease and realized Dan was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions easily and in simple terms form to easily understand. After signing up the entire process was seamless with much engagement between Dan my conveyancing agent and myself I never felt anything was missing I am happy to recommend Dan to my friends if they were in the market for a mortgage broker Regards Tony"
""From the moment Daniel answered my initial call, I knew that I had made the right choice, Friendly, professional and although we had a slight drama, it was handled with courtesy and care. I will be purchasing another vehicle in the next few months and will be definitely coming back to Daniel. His name and number is staying in my phone so that says something Heather Murray""
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel was swift, effective, helpful and very personable. It was helpful to have him manage the details with the dealership too."
"Great service"
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel provided outstanding service, ensuring that I made informed decisions that were the best financial choice for me. He happily answered all my questions and supported me through the process. I will recommend Daniel and his team to my friends and family."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"This is the second time I have engaged Daniel to assist with financing a car purchase. His professionalism, efficiency and communication throughout the entire process has been exemplary. In a highly competitive business, Daniel’s service is of the highest standard. I strongly recommend him to anyone requiring assistance with all sorts of financing requirements."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel was so fantastic throughout our entire experience, from initial enquiry right through to settlement! He was always contactable and nothing was ever too much trouble. We would definitely recommend Daniel to anyone wanting a stress-free experience! Laura & Nelson"
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Cornerstone Lending Solutions provide an excellent service. Daniel Fernandez offers great advice, is well considered and managed to find a great home loan product for us to help refinance our home. We were about to sign up for a low docs loan that was 1.25% more expensive than the product we qualified for but didn't know about. It is a great saving for us and the application was less work. Great experience"
"Excellent result thankyou very much. The approval took a little longer than promised but result was great none-the-less thankyou Aaron and Daniel."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel Fernandez provided excellent and efficient customer service throughout the process."
"Daniel assisted me to find a loan that suited my needs and did so in a professional and timely manner. He communicates well and as such, ensures that you are well informed about your loan. He's a great guy who follows through on what he says. I recommended him to all 3 of my siblings, who also endorse my review."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel was excellent in assisting us with the property purchase. His expertise guided us to alleviate any uncertainties we had. His experience ensured all the financial aspects were understood and executed with reasonable time. Very friendly, flexible and very professional. Will definitely recommend."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel was fantastic with great loan advice and excellent communication. I am highly recommending him to any friends and family. J"
"Thankyou - excellent speed of service and outcome. Daniel was great to deal with a is a high level communicator."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"I haven't used a broker before and will never go back to the branch again, Daniel was there every step of the way and was highly professional and attentive. Will be referring him to all family and friends. Thanks, Rory"
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Thanks for all your help Daniel! Always helpful and great service"
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Daniel has been my go to man for finance for the last 3 years with great professional advice to help me grow and become very financially independent in helping me buy my first home whilst keeping an investment property. He is quick prompt and does whatever it takes to seal the deal with the banks and fought to get me the best rate. Not only at the time of loan settlement but his post settlement work is second to none following up and making sure I am on the best deal in times of change."
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"Thankyou to the Cornerstone lending team for an amazing result. We had engaged another broker who was providing sub-par communication and solutions and we were then referred to Daniel who quite simply, was amazing on everything. We got a fantastic loan solution and were approved for our purchase in 48 hours. Will never be using anyone else."
Cornerstone Lending Solutions is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews