Cornerstone Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone Lending Solutions
Telephone
Read Cornerstone Lending Solutions Reviews

About Cornerstone Lending Solutions:

Cornerstone Lending Solutions is a proven, award-winning Australian home, car and commercial asset finance business. Having settled over $300,000,000 in residential home loans and over $15,000,000 in commercial asset and car loans, our team have a wealth of knowledge to assist in every lending scenario. We don't just have experience - with our large volumes comes bigger pulling power with the banks and negotiated interest rates that are second to none, we are also one of the only brokerage firms in Australia who refuse and won't charge origination fees to our customers to help them save more, everytime. Get in touch with our proven, award winning team by visiting our website at www.cornerstonelending.com.au or simply call us today for an obligation free quote on 1300 495 735. We are situated on Sydney's Northern beaches at Suite 205/30 Fisher Road, Dee Why however we service and assist client's all over Australia.

Suite 205/30 Fisher Road

Tell us how Cornerstone Lending Solutions made you happy
Cornerstone Lending Solutions delivers everything my clients need from a finance business - a HUGE panel of lenders to ensure the best deal for every scenario, IMMENSE industry knowledge and experience, and SUPERB customer service. That's why Daniel at Cornerstone has become my go-to for asset finance for my new-car clients. James Whitbourn CarHelper.com.au
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Having Daniel manage the process from end to end was a seamless experience. He was able to answer any questions we had, and would always respond in a quick and timely manner. I will be sure to recommend Daniel and Conerstone Lending Solutions to all of my friends and family who are looking for a Mortgage broker.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel Fernandez was brilliant to deal with. He made the process extremely smooth and easy. We really felt like he was on the journey with us (so shared our highs and lows) and was extremely efficient. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to secure a good deal.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel assisted us with our mortgage. He found a great deal for us with Westpac. From the get go, Daniel was very professional. His attention to detail made the whole process run very smoothly and pain free. His communication skills really made it an easy engagement. Nothing was missed or forgotten and all bases were covered. It was a real pleasure to have Daniel as our broker and we will certainly be recommending his services. We will also be coming back for any future requirements. Thanks for your assistance Daniel! Anthony & Kavita
Dan was amazing. Helped with everything on a really tricky loan set up. Would use again in a second.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Excellent service and experience securing my home loan via Cornerstone, will happily recommend to friends and family. Thankyou again, Si
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel was a pleasure to deal with throughout our whole experience of refinancing and switching banks. He kept us updated every step of the way, answered all our questions clearly and any jargon was explained throughly and broken down for us. He is very professional and I would definitely recommend him to people. October 2019- Amanda Cirillo.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Dan was Absolutely amazing got my loan approval with NO hassles at all great job cornerstone highly recommended them.
Daniel provided excellent and efficient service. His professionalism, efficiency and communication throughout the entire process has been fantastic. Daniel’s service is of the highest standard. I strongly recommend him to anyone requiring assistance with all sorts of financing requirements. Excellent result thank you very much.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Dan was absolutely awesome processing my finance for a new car. My application was submitted on Monday afternoon and by Friday I had a new car! He stepped me through the process of the loan approvals and kept in contact with myself and the car dealer to ensure everything ran smoothly. Can't recommend him more! Cornerstone lending is the place to go.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
"My opinion of Daniel Fernandez is as follows. he was recommended to me a by an existing client of his that spoke extremely highly of him. As someone who had never used a mortgage broker I did a little research and decided to give Dan a ring, from the first conversation I felt at ease and realized Dan was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions easily and in simple terms form to easily understand. After signing up the entire process was seamless with much engagement between Dan my conveyancing agent and myself I never felt anything was missing I am happy to recommend Dan to my friends if they were in the market for a mortgage broker Regards Tony
"From the moment Daniel answered my initial call, I knew that I had made the right choice, Friendly, professional and although we had a slight drama, it was handled with courtesy and care. I will be purchasing another vehicle in the next few months and will be definitely coming back to Daniel. His name and number is staying in my phone so that says something Heather Murray"
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel was swift, effective, helpful and very personable. It was helpful to have him manage the details with the dealership too.
Great service
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel provided outstanding service, ensuring that I made informed decisions that were the best financial choice for me. He happily answered all my questions and supported me through the process. I will recommend Daniel and his team to my friends and family.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
This is the second time I have engaged Daniel to assist with financing a car purchase. His professionalism, efficiency and communication throughout the entire process has been exemplary. In a highly competitive business, Daniel’s service is of the highest standard. I strongly recommend him to anyone requiring assistance with all sorts of financing requirements.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel was so fantastic throughout our entire experience, from initial enquiry right through to settlement! He was always contactable and nothing was ever too much trouble. We would definitely recommend Daniel to anyone wanting a stress-free experience! Laura & Nelson
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Cornerstone Lending Solutions provide an excellent service. Daniel Fernandez offers great advice, is well considered and managed to find a great home loan product for us to help refinance our home. We were about to sign up for a low docs loan that was 1.25% more expensive than the product we qualified for but didn't know about. It is a great saving for us and the application was less work. Great experience
Excellent result thankyou very much. The approval took a little longer than promised but result was great none-the-less thankyou Aaron and Daniel.
Would you recommend our services to family/friends? Yes
Daniel Fernandez provided excellent and efficient customer service throughout the process.
Cornerstone Lending Solutions is rated 4.89 based on 56 reviews