Cornerstone Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone Lending Solutions
Telephone
Read Cornerstone Lending Solutions Reviews

About Cornerstone Lending Solutions:

Cornerstone Lending Solutions is a proven, award-winning Australian home, car and commercial asset finance business. Having settled over $300,000,000 in residential home loans and over $15,000,000 in commercial asset and car loans, our team have a wealth of knowledge to assist in every lending scenario. We don't just have experience - with our large volumes comes bigger pulling power with the banks and negotiated interest rates that are second to none, we are also one of the only brokerage firms in Australia who refuse and won't charge origination fees to our customers to help them save more, everytime. Get in touch with our proven, award winning team by visiting our website at www.cornerstonelending.com.au or simply call us today for an obligation free quote on 1300 495 735. We are situated on Sydney's Northern beaches at Suite 205/30 Fisher Road, Dee Why however we service and assist client's all over Australia.

Suite 205/30 Fisher Road

Tell us how Cornerstone Lending Solutions made you happy
This is the second time we have used Daniel and we're so glad we did.
My wife was getting another new car and needed another loan which Daniel from Cornerstone was amazing.
During these times it proved difficult with the banks but not to Daniel - a never give up attitude prevailed and our loan came through. He was very informative throughout the process and kept us upto date with all the going ons. A massive credit to him as I am sure we would not have been as lucky with someone else. I was so impressed once again by his professionalism and dedication towards us. More than happy to highly recommend him for any finance matters. Thanks Daniel
Hi Adam - thanks so much for the lovely review! It was my absolute pleasure to assist Lise and yourself again! Feel free to reach out anytime if you need anything else. Regards, Dan
Working with Daniel Fernandez to get my car loan approved has been a wonderful experience. Daniel kept me informed right throughout the process, which, I might add, was very quick indeed. Daniel was thorough in getting me the best package with the lowest interest rate as well. This is my second transaction with Daniel, and I am certain there will be many more in the future. I will totally be recommending him to my friends, family and colleagues in the future. He's the best!
Thanks alot Lise and really appreciate the fantastic review and kind words! It was my absolute pleasure assisting you here. Dan
It was a pleasure working with Daniel as he sourced the right home loan for us. His diligence and attention to detail was exceptional as he ensured every aspect of our application was covered. He regularly checked in with us to offer support and updates which we really appreciated going into our massive loan! Eek! Thank you again Daniel! We are now in our dream home, servicing an achievable loan and we couldn’t be happier!
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Megan - it was my absolute pleasure helping Adam & yourself into your dream home! Dan.
Thank you Dan for your advise and patience. Always easy to contact and communicate with. Kept us in the loop at all times with our timeline etc. Can highly recommend..
Thanks for the feedback Michelle - was a pleasure assisting Rob & yourself! Dan
Daniel's service, attention to detail and his ability to understand the complexities within our deal is invaluable. We can't thank you enough for how easy you made the process. Will recommend to everyone!
Thanks Geoff - always a pleasure working with you! Dan
Daniel went above & beyond to help me with my finance & is always a great support with any financial needs. Thanks again Daniel
Much appreciated Aaron! Always a pleasure assisting you. Regards, Dan
Dan is the Man! From our very first contact Dan was outstanding. He kept us informed every step of the way through the whole process of refinancing and made it as smooth as possible. Hope our reno’s go as smoothly! Will definitely be recommending Dan to family and friends.
Thankyou for your lovely feedback Grace - it was my absolute pleasure assisting Dom & yourself! Regards, Dan
Daniel takes the burden off you. Quick and easy. It’s the second time I’m using Cornerstone and both times I’ve found Daniel to be helpful, cheerful and efficient. Much appreciated, Thanks Daniel 😊
Thanks Valerie - it was my pleasure assisting you again! Daniel
Thankyou Valerie - appreciate the feedback and was my pleasure assisting you! Regards, Daniel
This is our second motor vehicle loan through Daniel and he has again delivered a great result. We will definitely use him again. Thanks Daniel and look forward to our next business discussion.
Thanks for the feedback Jay, it was my pleasure assisting Valerie and yourself and enjoy the new car! Regards, Daniel
Daniel was outstanding, he went above and beyond to get our Loan approved. Very professional, would highly recommend. 5 star service..
Thanks Bernie - It was a pleasure working with Mick and yourself throughout your purchase! Daniel
For anyone thinking of purchasing a home or refinancing, just use Daniel. He was referred by a friend after we had spent hours a different banks and main stream brokers going nowhere. His professionalism, knowledge, service and speed was miles ahead of anyone! Our family can't thank Daniel enough for his awesome effort.
Thanks alot Mick - It was my absolute pleasure assisting you throughout the purchase journey! Regards, Daniel
Dan was fantastic, he really went the extra mile in complicated and trying times. Even when the banks were making everything more arduous he ensured everything was explained clearly and was professional through the whole process, couldn't recommend him strongly enough, thanks again Dan!
Thanks for the great feedback Justin! It's always a pleasure assisting.
Regards, Dan
Just a pleasure from start to finish
I cannot recommend Dan enough.
He was recommended to me by a family member, that praised his services. My personal experience was also above and beyond and impeccable. Dan was very clear and always happy to answer any questions that I had. He was extremely prompt in replying to any queries and was in constant communication making the whole process seamless, stress free and enjoyable. Absolute pleasure to deal with.
Thanks for the lovely feedback Kat, it was my pleasure assisting you!
If you need anything don't hesitate to call/email anytime.
Regards, Daniel
There is only one thing to say No1
Daniel is an absolute professional. He is always available when you need to ask a question or need anything explained, he is always eager to help and is a pleasure to deal with. I have recommended Daniel to many friends and family members.
My husband and I recently used Cornerstone Lending Solutions to find us a better interest rate on our home and investment loans. Daniel Fernandez was highly professional, efficient and very pleasant in his manner and managed to save us a considerable amount each month on our repayments. Cornerstone managed the whole process for us and Daniel's great communication meant we were always informed and not at all stressed through the process of switching banks. We would highly recommend his services .
Thanks for your kind words and feedback Louise, it was my absolute pleasure assisting!
Daniel
Quick and easy
Great service and highly recommended. Daniel made an immediate recommendation for an appropriate lender, the application was quick and easy, and I was in my new wheels before I knew it!
Dan is amazing and couldn’t of asked for a better broker. Our loan was complex and he worked endlessly to make sure we got the best deal we could and everything went smoothly on settlement day. Couldn’t recommend him enough.
Cornerstone Lending Solutions is rated 4.93 based on 100 reviews