CoServ Electric Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend CoServ Electric

Popular Questions:

How can I contact CoServ Electric?

Tell us how CoServ Electric made you happy

Telephone
"CoServ is trash! I’ve been with them for 5+ years and have transferred services three times with them. I have been charged a deposit for every transfer which is determined by a credit report (hard inquiry) and looking at your payment history. Like most middle class citizens, I have fallen behind on payment so now, I won’t be able to receive my deposit back or at least applied to a bill since they ONLY apply it to the last bill. Asked to speak with a supervisor and the same rep stayed on the phone .. guess supervisors are too busy to speak with upset customers! As soon as another electric company is available in my area, I will be leaving CoServ."
Are you CoServ Electric? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
GM
"I never have problems with this utility company that I have had in the past with other organizations. I've never had an outage (yet) and customer service is local, friendly, and detailed in their explanation of services and billing."
CoServ Electric is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews