Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C.

Tell us how Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C. made you happy

"Several months ago my active 17-year-old cat, Lady, went to CountrySide Veterinary Services for an enema. Dr. Jay Peters and Dr. Renee Palmer were involved with the procedure. I had gone to CountrySide for many years and they were aware that Lady had a history of many adverse reactions to medications. A few hours after I took her home, my dear Lady died. After her death, I requested a copy of her medical records and discovered that CountrySide had given Lady an antidepressant pill and a pain-killer pill without my knowledge and just prior to sending her home."
Are you Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C. is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews