Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C.

How would you rate Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C. ?

"Several months ago my active 17-year-old cat, Lady, went to CountrySide Veterinary Services for an enema. Dr. Jay Peters and Dr. Renee Palmer were involved with the procedure. I had gone to CountrySide for many years and they were aware that Lady had a history of many adverse reactions to medications. A few hours after I took her home, my dear Lady died. After her death, I requested a copy of her medical records and discovered that CountrySide had given Lady an antidepressant pill and a pain-killer pill without my knowledge and just prior to sending her home."
Country Side Veterinary Services of the Fox Valley S.C. is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews