countywide driving school Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend countywide driving school

How would you rate countywide driving school ?

"Awful company. Fell for one of their 'intense courses' where you pay £700 up front and in ‘cash’ as requested for a number of lessons. An intense course is typically a course where you would expect at least 2-3 hours per week. The intense course turned out to be 1 hour per 1-2 weeks. Shortly after it became 1 hour per month. Later I booked another driving school as the test was coming soon, and my paid for lessons were not being delivered as they should, the countywide instructor decided to not deliver the remaining hours which were paid for up front even though the hours remaining were still required. All in all I called their registered office to explain the situation, they simply call you a liar and defend their instructors. To them it is clearly normal procedure to have customers pay for lessons and then not deliver them. Unbelievable. I have been a director of a global IT firm for over a decade treating customers fairly and it is very transparent when a company or individual is not playing fair. My recommendation is that you don’t go with Countywide driving school."
countywide driving school is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews