https://covermymouth.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://covermymouth.com

Tell us how https://covermymouth.com made you happy
I just bought two gaiters. They are wildly beautiful! Most important: these gaiters will be useful long after covid-19 has had its way with us. These little gaiters will be especially handy when the temps drop and you want to fashion-up your presentation. (It's likely I'll order a couple more!)
I left off a portion of my address and my package was never received. Covermymouth was gracious enough to resend at no charge.
I'm very happy with the 4 masks I purchased. They fit well and comfortably, look great and are machine washable. I love great Art, so being able to wear it is a bonus.
They tell you it can't ship fast yet!
They donate.
They make great and very comfortable masks.
Not sure what these people are on about...one of the best companies to come out of pandemic no quesion!!!
I placed my order & credit card charged on Aug. 7. The masks arrived on Aug. 29. so much for their claim on the website for fast delivery! the ear straps were not comfortable at all & in fact hurt my ears. i have to wear a mask for 8 hours straight. i returned the masks.
I had great customer service! It's a very high quality mask and yes, shipping took a couple weeks, but they make them one by one in London, England! How cool is that. Comfortable and beautiful. 5 stars all the way.
I ordered a mask as a gift on August 5th and today is August 24th and it was never received/shipped. I sent two emails and also a private message to the company on their Instagram account. I haven’t heard back. They charged my cc $20.57 on August 5th. I guess my next step is to contact the BBB. Very aggravating, not to mention disappointed.
Bought 2 face masks from them after trying to buy from several other stores online that either never sent or have low quality masks. These face masks arrived super fast despite the pandemic USPS issues. Very comfortable and feels light like I'm not wearing a mask. Also came in great packaging and a coupon for $5 off my next mask. And they have hundreds of styles to choose from so I'm def buying another.
https://covermymouth.com is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews