Covert Systems Group Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Covert Systems Group

Tell us how Covert Systems Group made you happy

"Product directions are not adequately translated and not easily understood for someone not familiar with surveillance devices. I am not sure if i don’t understand the directions or if the device just doesn’t work. This is a supplier issue since the product is not American made."
"Love it, great video picture, easy to use and being able to see the set up on the screen is a wonderful advantage."
"I ordered product on 6/19 with 2 day delivery. It is now 6/25 and never received the item. When I checked status, it was shown as "awaiting fulfillment". I was never notified that there was an issue with the order. If the item was not in stock, it would have been good to know when I ordered as this was time dependent. I've ordered before with Lawmate with great results, so very disappointing."
"The Voice recorder is excellent! Better than I expected."
Covert Systems Group is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews