Craftelier Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Craftelier
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Craftelier?

Tell us how Craftelier made you happy

"I had an issue with my Cameo 3 and they solved it in a second through email. Brilliant customer service and fantastic prices!"
Are you Craftelier? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Carefully packed and fast delivery. They have the best prices around and included a loli in my parcel!"
"Their website has just been updated and still has gremlins but they went out of their way to help me complete my order, which arrived in good time. They even threw in a much appreciated freebie."
"Gorgeous selection of Stamperia scrapbooking papers and rice papers. Well packaged and fast international delivery."
Craftelier is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews