Craftelier Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Craftelier

How would you rate Craftelier ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Craftelier in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Their website has just been updated and still has gremlins but they went out of their way to help me complete my order, which arrived in good time. They even threw in a much appreciated freebie."
"Gorgeous selection of Stamperia scrapbooking papers and rice papers. Well packaged and fast international delivery."
Craftelier is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews