Craftelier Reviews

3.67 Rating 3 Reviews
33% of reviewers recommend Craftelier

How would you rate Craftelier ?

Your Rating
Tell us how Company made you happy
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name ?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Their website has just been updated and still has gremlins but they went out of their way to help me complete my order, which arrived in good time. They even threw in a much appreciated freebie."
Helpful Report
Posted 11 months ago
"Their website has just been updated and still has gremlins but they went out of their way to help me complete my order, which arrived in good time. They even threw in a much appreciated freebie."
Helpful Report
Posted 11 months ago
"Gorgeous selection of Stamperia scrapbooking papers and rice papers. Well packaged and fast international delivery."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 year ago
Craftelier is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on +1 213-325-5109 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support
Cookies help us improve user experience. They are also used for statistics, quality assurance, social media and for marketing. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our User Privacy Policy and Business User Privacy Policy.
Close This