Craig Swapp & Associates Reviews

801-990-1919

oak@craigswapp.com

9980 S. 300 W. #400

Tell us how Craig Swapp & Associates made you happy
Jessica and Mary, They were so helpful, nice and always there to answer my calls and questions. Thank you!
Hands down, this group have the best interest for their clients. They have gone out of there way to make this bad situation as painless as could be. Would recommend to anyone
This was my first time working with Craig Swap and Associates. They were very professional. I would recommend them to everyone. They went above and beyond and even helped me change my policy to better help protect me and my family. Thank you again Amanda and Brad. Curtis B.
After my accident talking to them was best decision I've ever made!
Nice people and very professional. I’m so glad I went with them. They handled everything and It was an enjoyable experience.
Going to Craig Swapp & Associates was the best decision I ever made when I had my car accident. I was blessed by having Jenny Faddis be my contact who was always there for me when I needed something. My attorney retired and I was assigned a new attorney and because of Jenny’s relationship with me, she was able to convey all my interests, fears and concerns to this new attorney. She kept me update and explained things that allowed me to feel safe and confident in how my case was being processed. She is amazing and I can never thank her enough for all her help in keeping me confident in my case. When I spoke with my new attorney Kurt London for the first time, I was impressed. I feel blessed that Jenny and Kurt were on my team.
I had no worries whatsoever that Brad Anderson and his assistant, Amanda would take good care of me. Amanda is excellent and handles everything down to the smallest detail. She called me many times just to update me. I would recommend the team of Brad and Amanda to anyone needing help. They were amazing. I gave them 5 stars, but would give 10 or more if possible!!!!!
Brad and Amanda were so great, they kept me in the loop with everything and helped me even when I was a pest. Thanks you guys will recommend you and Craig Swapp to anyone
Brad Anderson, Attorney and Amanda Klinkosh were competent, supportive, and worked hard. They are great advocates and I would recommend them to anyone looking for help.
Brad & Amanda were fantastic. Took care of everything and I can honestly say best experience I’ve had during a very trying time. I don’t know where my expectations should have been, but they totally exceed them! Thank you both!
Brad and Amanda are amazing team. I’m a quadriplegic and I was rear ended in an accident in December 2018. Typically most firms wouldn’t go after vehicle damages or any of that sort of stuff but, Brad went above and beyond what was needed to help me get what I needed to at least cover the cost of my vehicle. Which is very expensive given the unique controls and features I need to drive it. Not only that they were on top of everything from getting a hold of the insurance companies and checking in on me and helping me through the process. I am not one to go after people regardless of who’s at fault. I made that clear to Brad and Amanda. They got me a fair settlement in a very short period of time. When I finally met them I wanted to give them a hug, if you ever have a need of an attorney who has your back, not your pocketbook, Brad and Amanda will work on my case. Thank you again for all your help.
Roger and Alicia are amazing to work with. They answer every email and phone call asap. They worked so hard to make this process turn out the best possible way for me and my daughter.
Brad and Amanda were very careing and answered all my questions and calls.
Amanda k, super awesome lady. She's always on the ball. I appreciate all your work for me.
I had a wonderful experience with Craig Swapp, my Atorney Chad Gessel and his assistant Rosa took good care of me and made sure everything went smoothly.
Super helpful in this painful world of insurance! Very prompt to answer any questions and return phone calls, emails! Truly amazing experience working with this firm! Amanda and Brad were wonderful and so helpful!
Yo tube un buen servicio muy amables y m explicaron muy bien cualquier duda
This was an amazing experience. They were so helpful and always fast at answering all my questions. They were more than willing to take their time and help me with everything I needed. I love them and if I ever need legal advice or help again I will for sure call them.
I was very happy with them they were always calling to check on my progress and see how I was feeling they treated me like family if I was to need a lawyer again I would definitely go back to them
They was always calling to check my progress and how iwas doing and feeling they made me feel like family if I ever need a lawyer again I would definitely go back to them
Craig Swapp & Associates is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews