Craig Swapp & Associates Reviews

801-990-1919

oak@craigswapp.com

9980 S. 300 W. #400

Tell us how Craig Swapp & Associates made you happy
Brad & Amanda were fantastic. Took care of everything and I can honestly say best experience I’ve had during a very trying time. I don’t know where my expectations should have been, but they totally exceed them! Thank you both!
Brad and Amanda are amazing team. I’m a quadriplegic and I was rear ended in an accident in December 2018. Typically most firms wouldn’t go after vehicle damages or any of that sort of stuff but, Brad went above and beyond what was needed to help me get what I needed to at least cover the cost of my vehicle. Which is very expensive given the unique controls and features I need to drive it. Not only that they were on top of everything from getting a hold of the insurance companies and checking in on me and helping me through the process. I am not one to go after people regardless of who’s at fault. I made that clear to Brad and Amanda. They got me a fair settlement in a very short period of time. When I finally met them I wanted to give them a hug, if you ever have a need of an attorney who has your back, not your pocketbook, Brad and Amanda will work on my case. Thank you again for all your help.
Roger and Alicia are amazing to work with. They answer every email and phone call asap. They worked so hard to make this process turn out the best possible way for me and my daughter.
Brad and Amanda were very careing and answered all my questions and calls.
Amanda k, super awesome lady. She's always on the ball. I appreciate all your work for me.
I had a wonderful experience with Craig Swapp, my Atorney Chad Gessel and his assistant Rosa took good care of me and made sure everything went smoothly.
Super helpful in this painful world of insurance! Very prompt to answer any questions and return phone calls, emails! Truly amazing experience working with this firm! Amanda and Brad were wonderful and so helpful!
Yo tube un buen servicio muy amables y m explicaron muy bien cualquier duda
This was an amazing experience. They were so helpful and always fast at answering all my questions. They were more than willing to take their time and help me with everything I needed. I love them and if I ever need legal advice or help again I will for sure call them.
I was very happy with them they were always calling to check on my progress and see how I was feeling they treated me like family if I was to need a lawyer again I would definitely go back to them
They was always calling to check my progress and how iwas doing and feeling they made me feel like family if I ever need a lawyer again I would definitely go back to them
Craig Swapp & Associates is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews