Crazystorebay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crazystorebay

Tell us how Crazystorebay made you happy

"easy to use home shopping"
"I use ebay regularly as a buyer and seller, I have always found the experience easy and pleasant with no hassle. It is also very good value and products are versatile and plenty."
"eBay is a great place to shop. it's very difficult not to find the item that you want there, be it brand new or used in good condition. Even if you are in a different country, eBay is an excellent choice of place to do your shopping. Also, paying via PayPal is a breeze and very safe. Some people think that all products that you buy on eBay that comes from China are fake or of poor quality; not so. I recently bought a few very high-quality clothing items and am very happy with it. In short, it's well worth it. I highly recommend it!"
"Love the buzz of bidding in live auctions and the thrill of winning what I’m bidding on."
"Garanty for everything"
"My delivery address was slightly incorrect but I was able to change it even after my purchase. My item got where it was going on time."
"Fast and easy to use"