creativebookwriters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend creativebookwriters.com

Tell us how creativebookwriters.com made you happy
The team at Creative Book Writers were a massive part of making our latest book project, and website launch a success. They are an unquestionably talented group of well-sought writers and content producers.
I just had my first Press Release order with Creative Book Writers completed and approved. Very well written compared to others that I have received from other companies. My first choice now.
I contacted Creative Book Writers to proofread and publish my book. The price was economical in comparison with other agencies and quality were amazing.
I also asked them to redesign my book cover because it was not looking appealing – after seeing their work I was like WOW!!! Now I’m looking forward to hiring them for my new projects as well.
Brian did a good job with the limited info I gave him to write a story. He communicated well and kept to our agreed schedule. Thanks, Brain!
Alex delivered her work well ahead of schedule and to an excellent standard. We will certainly be contacting her again next time we have work to do!
I have employed dozens of freelance writers, but every time there was something missing, and the content had errors that needed correction. I was apprehensive at first but was amazed by the quality and professionalism shown by Creative Book Writers. The team they have is very cooperative, responsive and dedicated. They did a fantastic job, and I would surely take their assistance in the future.
Hats off to the creative team at Creative Book Writers. Their writers truly have a way with words and not only presented but worked with an amazing new concept for my eBook. The whole material and content for the eBook were outstanding and quite intriguing from a reader’s perspective. Keep it up Guys, looking forward to work with you again.
If you are looking for quality Ghostwriting and Cover Designing, then look no further, booking Creative Book Writers would certainly be your best decision. I have employed their services multiple times, and every time they deliver exceptional work. I recommend their services, and you would surely feel more than satisfied.
I was thrilled and happy to work with Creative Book Writers. They provide excellent service and deliver probably the best Cover Designs for my books. They have an expert and creative design team that will first take down your requirements and provides you with the best product. The work and service Creative Book Writers gave me is truly admirable and commendable.
Writing a novel is not as easy as you have to get your story, and characters on point to make it intriguing and captivating. The key of a successful novel has an expert editing team, and I was grateful to have the wonderful team of Creative Book Writers to help me correct mistakes in my manuscript. They do all the required revisions and at affordable cost.
I have written couple of books but failed to get my manuscript approved by known publication houses. My friend asked me to contact Creative Book Writers who turn out to be the best decision; their entire team not only agreed to publish my novel but encouraged me and supported me. I owe a big thank you to the professional team at Creative Book Writers.
It is always a pleasure working with Creative Book Writers; their publication team is very professional, helpful, and supportive. It is tough to be a writer, and, commonly, you overlook small mistakes. The publication team exceptionally handled the technical aspects of my work and ensured an error free manuscript.
Writing a book is an art and selling that particular book is sometimes a bigger art as it requires clever marketing thinking and skills. I wrote a children’s book on a cat and how it struggles surviving in a busy city. I was thrilled to employ services of Creative Book Writers who brilliantly marketed the book before its launch. I am going to use their services again, for sure.
As a struggling book writer, it becomes quite difficult to manage everything on your own and given that you have a limited budget. I am thankful beyond words for the team at Creative Book Writers who designed a beautiful cover for my latest book and also covered the online marketing. I am impressed by their professional attitude and would again avail their services. – Sarah Johnson
It's been 2 years working exclusively with Creative Book Writers. We have had problems, but didn't have any problem unsolved. They are professional, friendly and helpful.
The writers of CBW are in-depth with the specifics of the subject I must say. Well researched and analyzed content. Helped me submit the assignment on this tight schedule. The work was as per the requirements perfectly. Thank You CBW.
Creative Book Writers provides the highest quality of customized writing. I was referred to Online Book Writers by a friend and I couldn't thank him enough for this. They took time to understand my requirements and took it to their heart to convert my book idea into a published reality!
The Blog Posts they wrote was precisely what I was looking for and they used the relevant sources I was looking for. They have a professional platform that's easy and transparent. I really like them. Thank U CBW!
Outstanding service, cooperative team. Will surely work with them again for more publishing work and will definitely recommend them to all who is looking for book writers and publishers.
CBW has done incredible things for me being a small business owner. I have been able to be so much more productive and get my message out there like I never thought possible with Creative Book Writers.
creativebookwriters.com is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews