CreativeCubes Reviews

Richmond VIC 3121

HAWTHORN
REAR, 600 Glenferrie Road
Hawthorn VIC 3122

Tell us how CreativeCubes made you happy
Great staff, strong location, perfect systems. We love this place!! Matt Florance 0434141148 Upside Real Estate Regional Manager Vic
Super glad you're here Matt... thanks for allowing us to support you and your business.
Cool spaces, awesome community, plus Happiness team really make you happy!
We're living our name and values every day!!!

Thank you for being part of our awesome community
The place to be! Hawthorn CreativeCubes is the best co working in Melbourne, and I've been through them all. This is home.
WOW... we've put all our heart into it and this review makes us super proud.

Thank you for making CreativeCubes.Co Hawthorn what it is. We're super proud you call it home
A happy place to be. x
šŸ˜Š
Creative cubes Hawthorn is my home away from home! I could write an essay on how much I love being here surrounded by the happiness team and community. Love the coffee too ;)
Thank you for your heart warming review.

We equally love having CreativeCubes.Co be your home too
A world class space where I can do my thing and know I have the Happiness Team and a great community around me for support, guidance...and fun!
We're glad what we're striving for has been met by your delight!

Thank you for being part of the CreativeCubes.Co community.
I really like working here! I've never worked at a co-working space before and my main concern was noise and other people potentially having impromptu events around me but everything here is extremely well organised and I love the concept of the breakout rooms. The Happiness Team have been absolutely lovely and having a dog friendly workspace is such a bonus. My only suggestion going forward would be potentially more meeting rooms, I've been caught out a couple of times not having a space to meet but luckily there's always been a quiet corner on level 4 to hang out in (having a big screen to present on as a designer is always a bonus though). I also think the packages and addons you offer like the room rates, desks etc are all reasonably priced for the office location and the added perks like the iced tea :)
We're glad you're here and we're able to make a positive impact on your day and work lifestyle.

Your feedback also helps us with our continuous improvement.

Thanks for being part of CreativeCubes.Co Richmond.
Great people, convenient location, excellent facilities and an awesome place to bring people in for meetings or events.
We're thrilled you love it here
Very attentive staff, genuinely nice people. Facilities are great, really knows what the tenants need
šŸ™ Thank you for taking the time to share your review
Love the vibe, love the space. My productivity levels are always high, and now there's a fab coffee machine. What more could one ask for! - Mimi
Yay Mimi!!!

We're proud you're here
Simply the best co-working space.
Thank you.
Creative Cubes has been fantastic to work in, it truly is a fun environment fostered especially by the cubes staff themselves! I would recommend cubes to anyone looking for a workspace.
Thank you... we're only as good as the company we keep and that company (people inside of Cubes) is world-class šŸ˜Š
This is by far, one of the best co working spaces in Melbourne. Location location Location! in the heart of Cremorne. Hip Design, large desks super fast internet and great people all around. Happiness team( community/ office mangers -Shai And Joana) are super friendly and engaging, maintaining great vibes throughout the day and always willing to help. Besides the Friday cocktails, free massage and left overs from events caterings, the best perk is the coffee station! Amazing Quality espresso machine (Breville) that produces cafe quality coffee in the office in a click of a button!
We can tell you're as happy and excited about us as we are about you!

Thank you for being part of CreativeCubes.Co Richmond
First time I have worked in a co-working space but couldn't ask for a better one!
Wow, thank you!

We're glad you're here
Good milk. Good staff. Toilets could use a bidet toilet seat, would be game-changing.
we're on it šŸ˜Š
Coming from a traditional office environment and moving into Cubes, I really appreciate all the little thing such as, meeting rooms, easy AV set ups, Coffee close by, water on tab and friendly faces around to chat with, bounce ideas off etc..
We're thrilled to handle everything so you can simply focus on what you do best by running your company.
A welcoming environment with many work style options, inviting and collaborative work space options.....and great coffee ;)
Thank you for your kind review and being part of our growing community
Great working environment and responsive support team!
We feel lucky to be able to support an amazing professional community
Best Co working space I’ve ever worked in, the staff truly are the meaning of the happiness team.
Thank you for being equally as awesome for us to be able to support and serve you
CreativeCubes is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews