Creative Wine Making Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creative Wine Making

Tell us how Creative Wine Making made you happy
Excellent efficient service everytime.
5 stars
Quick delivery (even under the current difficulties)
price good Thank You..
this is only the second time i have dealt with you..
and definitely NOT the last........would recommend to all.
Thank You again...will let you know how the wines are later..
Good quality wine kits at a fair price, delivered quickly and without problem. Have been a customer for over a year I can recommend this company,give them a try you will not be disappointed.
Been a customer for quite a few years, best prices, best customer service, best delivery. Simply the best! Thanks Sam.
My neighbour in Cirencester a few years ago gave me a bottle of Merlot he had brewed from this company and I actually really liked it . The wife had bought over the years all types of Red wine some good most I didn’t like and when I did find one it was hard to find it again .

So at home for the last three I make one or two a year of the Merlot and tried one other which was good also .

Easy to make and store without any issues. My only caution more, than two glasses will give you a hangover so drink in moderation. Given a few bottles away with great reviews.

Chris Lees
Quality product,promptly despatched,will happily deal again!
Best prices, very fast delivery
Been customer for 11 years now extremely happy with there service they give.
I would like to thank Sam and Team for an excellent service already starting 2020 off and will definitely be using them throughout this year. I would highly recommend Creative Wine Making.
I have been a customer of Creative for many many years and they have not failed me yet, delivery first class and always complete , long may it last.
Have been a customer of this company for over 3 years and have nothing but praise. I have had the goods delivered on time and always what I have ordered. Best company I have ever dealt with.
I've been a customer of Sams for a few years now and cannot fault the company.
They always have what I want, their prices are very good and their delivery exceptional, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great service from the creative winemaking team, always quick delivery. Thanks again from a loyal customer
Started using Creative Wine Making a few months ago as the supplier I was using let me down. Brilliant Company - always available to help - very prompt delivery by excellent couriers. Thank you - I will continue to use you in the future and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Have dealt with Creative winemaking for years they are a great company and we generally buy the cellar 7 wine kits.
The result is amazing in such a short time, we have tried the Chardonnay the pinot grigio and sauvignon blanc all have been great.
The delivery is fast and once a sterilizing solution was broken on arrival, they replaced it and gave me a bundle free of charge of no rinse sterilizing solution to compensate.
Don't buy anywhere else you won't be disappointed.
Great company genuine five stars every time
Cannot recommend enough. Great service. Have used Creative Wine Making for years service consistently good.
Generally good , but last order had ? air damaged Spraymalt & dented tin q2 months before sell by date .....!!
I always buy the Beaverdale wine kits, which are excellent and well priced. Delivery is first class, very speedy.
Great choice of wines to choose from at reasonable prices. Delivery was very quick and efficient
Creative Wine Making is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews