www.creativewritinghub.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.creativewritinghub.com

Tell us how www.creativewritinghub.com made you happy
www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 16th April 2022
Mel Diaz
Hanna Dus
Me and my co-author wanted to write an eBook. We decided on writing a fantasy eBook and it was published. When we moved on to writer another part of that book my co-author got into an accident which made it hard for her to continue writing. I was divested due to her accident but also because of the eBook. I couldn’t do it with her. After all the days and nights where I tried hard to complete the book as the date of submitting was nearing. But it went in vain. That’s when I heard about the creative writing hub and their eBook writing services. I contacted them and they agreed to help me finish the eBook. Now that eBook is on its way to get published. Creative writing hub saved my life.
I gave the two projects to do and they gave me the run around, they only did 1/2 of one project and they were supposed to put my book on all the platforms, which came out to be a complete lie, now they don’t even answer their phones, this company is very bad for business.
SCAM - Do not trust in this company!!!! They promise you a Wikipedia, they invent that you need a Yahoo article, You pay $700, they take 5 months, they write the article wrong... but you paid already, and they steal the money... _____ I spoke with someone in Creative Writing Hub already, and they do not want to settle this, and they do not want to return my money. Then, where is my Yahoo article? Show me? For sure, my attorney is working with me... Ref.. Transaction, August 20, 2021. Then in December I did not have anything... I was interviewed other that were scammed... investigating. ----\ No one called me from Creative Writing HUB - Still investigating with media and attorney. Better Business Bureau. I recommend to other people: bbb.org The company is from California, They charged you in Texas, and the service is in Florida... SCAMMMM@!!!
www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 16th April 2022
SCAM - Do not trust in this company!!!! They promise you a wikipedia, they invent that you need a Yahoo article, You pay $700, they take 5 months, they write the article wrong... but you paid already and they steel the money...
Company does business under many names - 360 ART STUDIO, INC., aka Creative Writing Hub, aka Prodigy Logos, and more. We unknowingly engaged the company 360 ART STUDIO, INC., aka Creative Writing Hub, aka Prodigy Logos, to create a website for us. Our domain is cispatrol.com. Under the guise of making it easy for us, it appears that 360 ART STUDIO, INC. registered the domain name under their account, in their own name, not even including our name as the registrant of the domain as required by ICANN. When we called to find out how we could get control of the domain, Josh and then Shawn attempted to extort us for a "transfer labor fee" in the amount of $500 just to transfer our own name to us. Shawn was willing to "negotiate" the labor down to $100. Yep, they want $100 just to transfer the domain that's already supposed to be ours to us. According to their BBB complaints - all unanswered, this is their standard mode of operation.
www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 2nd April 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 2nd April 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 2nd April 2022
Since I got to know that many people prefer videos rather than reading the content I decided to move onto video script writing. I didn’t know a thing about script writing so I contacted creative writing hub to take their help in this. They educated me on this service they offer and gave me their most talented team of script writing. They wrote the script for my video as I gave them the ideas. They followed my instructions well and gave me other ideas as well which were well suited for my business.
I was new in the field of motivational speaking. I wasn’t ready to step in front of a huge audience and give my motivational speech. But I also wanted the people to like my speech. So instead of writing on my own I contacted creative writing hub and asked for their speech writing services. I wanted it in a day. Their team of writers cooperated with me and delivered the speech on time. They followed my ideas and wrote accordingly. When I spoke in front of the audience they applauded. I was satisfied with their speech writing services.
Sadly, this service is a scam. Paid for services that were not delivered. No communication after.
Creative Writing hub prepared my Wikipedia page over a period of 9-10 months and extracted from me more than $4000.00 for this 1 page. Once the page was published by Wikipedia, these vultures keep threatening that the page is at risk of being deleted unless I pay them $3000.00 more. A bad company and no one should have this nightmare.
This company is a complete scam. I paid them a LOT of money to have my Wikipedia page made and they said I needed to have more articles written in order for that to happen. So they somehow roped me into a package for multiple articles. If I forgot to mention, I literally paid them a YEAR ago and have seen little to no progress. The articles are ridiculously unprofessional considering this company is supposed to specialize in writing. The writing is written as though by a 5th grader. Grammatical errors, run on sentences, the whole 9 yards. I dealt with a man named “James” and a woman named “sarah” they contradicted one another constantly, I was put into contact with Sarah after about 8 months of frustration with James terrible communication. Sarah then told me James was going to be “taken care of”/ “fired” and then all of a sudden Sarah is telling me to stop contacting her because she isn’t my “team manager”, James is. But wasn’t James just removed from the project for terrible time management and for jerking us around? They do not respond on any platform, I repeat, THEY DO NOT RESPOND ON ANY PLATFORM. Not Facebook, not their phone number, not the “team managers”, not their email, not their chat bot on the website. It’s all a set up to keep you running around in circles. On the Facebook chat I’ll be talking to someone and it’s always “Someone will be in touch with you shortly” and then no one ever responds. The website queue is fake, there’s no representative waiting to talk on the other end. The calls and messages left on their answering machine are never returned and neither is your money. We kept asking for a refund to which we would get the response “we only do refunds if our team manager refused to finish the project” …. But what about if I refuse? It’s been a YEAR. They stole over a months rent from me. I am disgusted with this company and the reps that played with me and my money. I will be contacting a lawyer regarding this matter. I’ll attach screenshots to this review but if you have any questions please dm me @dusesaida on Instagram. Don’t waste your time and money with these liars.
www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022 www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022
This is a scam. They do not refund your hard-earned money and they will not deliver what they promise. The miss-truths, non-performance, and lack of communication are what you will experience with Creative Writing Hub. Be warned to stay away from this company. They talk a good talk for you to keep you engaged enough that your credit card payment is cleared. Once they know you cannot dispute the payment, they disappear and do not deliver. Report them to the Better Business Bureau and econsumer.gov
Definitely a scam they took $750 from me it has been 9 months and they never created my Wikipedia page they are a fake company and should be held accountable.
www.creativewritinghub.com 1 star review on 9th February 2022
Creative Writing Hub is a complete scam. I've been working in the digital marketing industry for five years and I've never seen such unprofessionalism. I hired CWH to write a Wikipedia page for my company. After providing substantial content materials the first draft was mediocre and I asked for a revision. After giving a lot of time, my rep at CWH claimed they were hacked and were unable to contact me. I asked for a refund after the first draft and they badgered me into granting a second opportunity. After the hack I had to call my rep again and had to badger him for a refund. I've had more productive calls canceling my cable subscription. Do not use CWH, there are definitely more professional alternatives out there.
I wanted a writer to write for my website. I wanted original and unique content that would drive high traffic with increased engagements. But unfortunalty I wasn’t talented enough to write them by myself so I went for hiring writers from creative writing hub. I was much satisfied with their services.
Creative Writing Hub has been my go-to place for getting the blogs written for my tech business. The blog writers are very professional and great at technical writing. They produce well-versed content for blogs on different topics like review blogs, comparison, and more. I am glad that I found them. The blogs they create help my business a lot. Thanks!
The writing work was completed with great dedication. I could tell how well-written the paragraphs were throughout. Thank you so much!
The video scripts were completed on time! At least according to social media. Despite the low-key nature of the company coverage, I gained a significant amount of organic traffic to my website. I've also inquired about site and SEO copywriting, which I'm hoping will work out.
They contributed blogs to my website. The blogs were well-versed and thoroughly optimized. I am confident that I will work with them again in the future. Professionalism gets a ten out of ten.
I learned the value of SEO blog writing from them. I'm getting more visitors and target audience attention than ever before thanks to them.
It can be challenging to discover exceptional authors when you need good material for your digital marketing. I must, however, point out that their services are exceptional! Thank you very much, guys.
www.creativewritinghub.com is rated 2.67 based on 24 reviews