Crossley gates Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Crossley gates

How would you rate Crossley gates ?

Steve Davies
"I ordered a galvanised and powder coated garden gate from this company for about 100 pounds. It arrived damaged because of inadequate packaging. I had no email letting me know if they had recieved or were dealing with my order,and couldnt contact them about my complaint. After writing them a letter threatening them with Trading Standards,i finally got an email apologising and promising to pick it up and re-emburse me. Of course this didn't happen and i got another email to rearrange pickup on another day. I waited in all day and yet again nothing transpired. I'm still waiting for this bunch of cowboys to do the right thing. It would have been a good gate if it had arrived in good condition."
Crossley gates is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews