Crossley gates Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Crossley gates

Tell us how Crossley gates made you happy

"I ordered a galvanised and powder coated garden gate from this company for about 100 pounds. It arrived damaged because of inadequate packaging. I had no email letting me know if they had recieved or were dealing with my order,and couldnt contact them about my complaint. After writing them a letter threatening them with Trading Standards,i finally got an email apologising and promising to pick it up and re-emburse me. Of course this didn't happen and i got another email to rearrange pickup on another day. I waited in all day and yet again nothing transpired. I'm still waiting for this bunch of cowboys to do the right thing. It would have been a good gate if it had arrived in good condition."
Are you Crossley gates? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Crossley gates is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews