Crown Paints Customer Service Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crown Paints Customer Service

Tell us how Crown Paints Customer Service made you happy

"Shopped around for the best price and availability and there it was...direct from the manufacturer"
Are you Crown Paints Customer Service? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have had reason to contact Crown paints twice in the past year, once when I needed advice with using a water based top coat and again when I had a faulty product. They were very helpful with the water based paint issue giving me good advice on how to apply, The second time was when I had a faulty tin of paint, they did not hesitate in giving me a full refund. Our communication was very easy, I sent an e-mail with my issue and they gave me a ring back. A very good customer service, from a very good company.. And no I do not work for them and never have."
Crown Paints Customer Service is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews