www.cryptoinvest.is Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.cryptoinvest.is

Tell us how www.cryptoinvest.is made you happy
I was also a victim of the scam, i invested 36,000 Euro equivalent to the platform thinking in 3 days i will make a reasonable profit, but it turned out to be a scam. Someone reviewed on their page on trustpilot and referred us all to a certain recovery platform who came through for me also. currently, i have 26,350 worth of my funds back to my wallet and in few days they promise to return all. You should all file your complaints to cryptorecovery5 @ gmail. com . I can guarantee their service.
Very good site with good investment plans. Found them in a google search and been investing consistently since. I would like to see CryptoInvest add more cryptocurrencies to the platform. Would definitely not be a bad move.
Cryptoinvest is the best. I have invested many times and each time I have gotten paid without any issues.
Got my investment + returns after 9 days. Thanks.
CryptoInvest is the best investment platform I have tried since is started to get interested in cryptocurrencies. The team behind this site are very professional and they know exactly what they are doing. Had a few questions and they answered them all in timely manner.
CryptoInvest.is made my day 1000 times better. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner and then suddenly I got a notification from
my blockchain wallet showing that I had received 0.938 BTC. You guys deserve the best. Hope this platform will stay for a long time I can’t live without:)
A great feeling when you get paid by CryptoInvest. Best in the game.
Invested in the 10 days bitcoin plan at got the money I deposited + 50% after 7 days which is more than perfect. Didn’t expect such a speed. They are 100% Legit if you ask me and I recommend CryptoInvest too everyone looking for a real platform.
Hi I’m leading this review on Cryptoinvest.is because I had a very good experience trading trough their platform. All my investments has been sent back before time and their customer support is always fast tor reply on questions.
www.cryptoinvest.is is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews