Cryptonxt Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cryptonxt

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cryptonxt?

Tell us how Cryptonxt made you happy

"Cryptonxt.io coerced me to invest with them. I lost over USD110,000 which was my life savings. Ross Malone told me that he would repay me. After 3 months of waiting, he said I had to pay USD20,000 to get my money back. After another month he emailed me saying that if I removed his name from my original post, my money would be returned in six months. Now, 8 months later his company is hounding me to wire USD10,000 to China, in order to get my money. A person named James Hamilton emailed me again today reminding me to wire the funds. Another manager - Anthony Vega and other persons are involved in the scheme to defraud retirees of their life's savings. I'm a disabled person and I am unable to work. I find it difficult to buy food and medicine from my SS. Yet these people from Cryptonxt take delight in hounding me to find money to pay them. I was devastated for so long but didn't accept the fact that I lost all my savings. On a good day I decided to go online for answers or solutions one way or the other then I came across a company SWIFTRECOUP (DOT) COM;saw reviews of how they got some funds recovered for certain victims then I decided to entrust them with the responsibility of getting back my funds and today i can tell you I never regretted. It's the best decision I made this new year.Grateful for the assistance."
Are you Cryptonxt? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Avoid this company. They swindled me. They took all the money i invested with them plus the profits. They asking for verification of accounts which was a tactic of them to delay me. I got back my money from them with the help of WEALTHWATCHS,COM a recovery company"
"I had the worst experience with this company. they took all the money i deposited with them and locked me out of my account. I was only able to recover all the money back with the help of WEALTHWATCHS,COM a recovery company. Just grateful i have all my money back now"
"They scammed me . I invested thousands of dollars and they deleted my account for no reason. I reported my case on priorityrecovery,org and with their help I was able to get all of my money back."
Cryptonxt is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews