cryptoplace.cloud Reviews

of reviewers recommend cryptoplace.cloud

Tell us how cryptoplace.cloud made you happy
cryptoplace.cloud is a non-paying website. at first you will be paid. but the withdrawal account will be frozen after you make multiple withdrawals. and the support contact will be removed from your dashboard. I declare the cryptoplace site a 1000000% scam. I swear, I will go after the cryptoplace admin and I will destroy his face.
this site is a big scam, I invested 30 euros on this site. Everything was fine with the payment to my account the first time three times and then the cryptoplace administrators started shitting that I need to send them some confirmations and that they do not want to pay me I have a picture that clearly it says that the payment was not made to the end. I asked them to pay me a couple of times and now they have canceled my option to contact them via chat. I tried them and called their number in Philadelphia but they do not answer 😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬 🀬🀬🀬🀬my account is alenbronson22
If it’s unfortunate that you have lost your hard earned money to this platform. However, for future references kindly join the r/scamsupdate community of Reddit.
I have referred users in the past and they were able to get back their money.
Cryptoplace pays you only a little of what you have invested, and you never get profits from them. Sooner or later they ban you by deactivate the Withdraw option and remove the livechat box and keep only the Replenish option, and when you email them, they never reply or get back to you.
cryptoplace.cloud is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews