C & S Locksmiths Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend C & S Locksmiths

Tell us how C & S Locksmiths made you happy

"Awesome experience. Fast service. Reasonable pricing. Quick response. Friendly. Perfect !!!"
Are you C & S Locksmiths? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast, professional, and inexpensive. Called them after hours and technician was there in 25 min. Highly recommend.Thanks You !"
"Great service and the best deal in town guaranteed. I shopped around before i had my lock replaced. They offered the lowest deal without asking how much the other guys offered, that in my opinion is an honest and reputable company to deal with. They came right to my door in under 20 mins. Thank u and I will continue to recommend you to my friends and family."
C & S Locksmiths is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews