ctrlio Reviews

of reviewers recommend ctrlio
Read ctrlio Reviews

contact@ctrlio.com

20 Ropemaker St

Tell us how ctrlio made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Thanks ctrlio for making it easy to find a competitive mobile contract using my actual usage data.
Glad we could help Moses and thanks for your feedback.
Been searching for a great Broadband, Home phone and TV package deal and found it with ctrlio!
Thanks for your feedback Jo it is great to hear we are helping you find that perfect deal!
Can't believe it, read the tips on getting the best broadband deal in ctrlio's annual report and got a faster speed for less money - win win!
Thanks for your comment Nathan and glad you got to reap the rewards by reading our report.
Fantastic, found myself a refurbished phone on a contract quickly and easily and saved myself a few pounds, thanks ctrlio!
Excellent news, glad we could help Carmelina.
ctrlio helped us find a great deal on our broadband.
So pleased we could help find the perfect broadband deal for you Denise.
Looking for a new contract in April and have found some fab deals with ctrlio, so set up a reminder. Can't wait for April, more data for less money!
Great news we can save you money on your mobile contract Chloe, hopefully you can treat yourself to something nice with the savings.
Found some really competitive SIM only deals and managed to save myself even more money a year! Will definitely recommend ctrlio to my friends.
Thanks for your review Charlotte and great news we managed to save you even more money.
Saved time and money finding a great broadband deal, thanks ctrlio!
And finally the advertised speed achieved.
Great to hear we helped find you a competitive broadband deal Mark and that download speeds advertised are acheivable.
Giving very good and useful information
Thanks just saved myself over £100 a year with a bespoke deal from ctrlio - fantastic! Their annual report was also an interesting read and helped me with my decision on what provider I chose.
Thanks for your review Marie and great to hear we could help you find such a competitive deal. Glad you also found our annual report insightful https://ctrlio.com/the-2016-ctrlio-national-mobile-phone-report/
Ctrlio helped me find a super cheap phone contract. Super easy to use.
Wonderful to hear that we found you the perfect deal and you found it hassle free.
Loved the interface. Clean looking and a lot less cluttered than other comparison websites. In terms of my own future use, I would probably still use other comparison websites because I don't feel like it differentiates itself enough to be incredibly useful. However, it sounds like it's early days for crtlio and the potential is there. Keep my eyes on it for sure
Glad you found our website easy to navigate and you see the potential that ctrlio has to offer.
Easy to use, great idea
Thanks for your kind words Fabrizio it means a lot.
It made me happy because it made me save up for the finer things in life and not constantly buying more credit for my pay as you go plan with EE. Great money saver!
Great news we can save you money Julia on your mobile contract so you can treat yourself to the finer things in life!
The website is very clear and clean. I feel like I can trust this website because there's no too many noise or advertisement which will lead me to some other website. Filters / options on the left side are easy to read, but the filter list is a bit too long so I can't see what are my options on the first sign.
Thanks for you kind words Hsin-chieh.
Original idea, has the potential to save customers a lot of money over the years.
Thanks for your insights Robert - glad you can see the potential cost savings by using ctrlio.
Very good app, clear and easy to use. Could save people a lot of money.
Thanks for your feedback Ben and great to hear your thoughts that the ctrlio tool can save people lots of money.
It was great in order to find the bespoke offer for me! Very user friendly and easy to use!
Really appreciate your kind words and glad you found our bespoke deals competitive.
Good price comparison service ever!
Thanks Valentina we really appreciate your kind words.
i like it because i can choose my best solution for my mobile expatiation at the lower price. it is the first time I see something like that.
Thanks for your thoughts Manuel, glad you found CTRLio useful!
ctrlio is rated 4.76 based on 87 reviews