Cubic construction ltd leeds Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Cubic construction ltd leeds

How would you rate Cubic construction ltd leeds ?

"Cooley - you have messed up my house, my family's life and you have robbed me of my money and taken off, and you want me to accept this as a bad job and move on. Sorry not happening, until you return every single penny i paid you as upfront money to finish my project and the money I had to spend to put your defective work right. You return my money as per letter sent to you this month and i will move on; else court action is emminent. Be a man to accept your actions if u still have little shame left in you. Ps - no honest company puts only 50mm thick insulation in roof when minimum building regs requirement is 125mm. This is your cubic construction mr quli mahmood aka Cooley."
"Cooley aka qulzam mahmood - you have given it away yourself. Dont delete this review you have put under the name " west". It is confession that my pleading fell on deaf ears of you and your workforce, but you move on with my money after leaving me in big mess and below standard work which building inspectors were appalled to see."
"Cowboy builder Alert. Do not waste your time with this guy. Good talker until job starts. Leaves house in a state and takes shortcut after shortcut. Forget the fake reviews left by him and read this review which was written 3 years ago by another dissatisfied customer http://www.headsailbooks.com/tag/cubic-construction-leeds-review/"
"Bad quality and below standard work that even building inspectors are ashamed of this company.. building inpectors wont approve work for this owner ."
"Cooley the Cowboy builder with blatant lies."
"Mr Singh has been putting all these fake reviews on himself.My advice to him is to give it up the general public are not stupid.You are just a callous and an egotistical individual who seems to have nothing else to do but just to cause trouble and harm to totally innocent individuals.Cubic construction has always conducted its business honestly and fairly.Mr Gagan Singh should just give this up as a bad job and get back to his day job.All the positive reviews have been provided by previous customers.Just want to leave you with one final thought if the work that cubic construction have done for mr Singh is poor as he says then why has he left voicemails and texts to 4 of our workforce members pleading with them to come back and finish the work?All very strange but nothing would surprise me with this individual."
"Cooley the Cowboy builder... and fake reviewer... leaving fake reviews to improve his ratings. What a shameless creature!!"
"Owner leaving fake reviews ...... beware!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!! There are more and more people coming out to review the bad works by cubic construction. Owner- qulzam mahmood aka cooly now leaving good reviews to improve rating. Cooley - this is not going to improve or put the bad work right for people you have left in a mess. Cooley the crook"
"Extension built to a very good standard and done within budget and on time, Coolys lads were always on time and the site was kept very tidy, would recommend them to anyone"
"Before start of works - builder is sweet talker and say everything to please your ears. True colors appear right after work start.. intimidating, poor quality, cutting corners, always ready to pick up a fight. Puts Shame to building trade."
"Unprofessional builder with poor standard of work."
"Cooly is ripping people off for third class work. Never wants to do a good job."
"Record will be straight in the court soon."
"Would like to thank Gagan SINGH despite his efforts to malign cubic construction we have agreed to do 3 more jobs on the Carr manor estate!Just proves the point that people don't believe the lies of an individual whose sole aim is destroy a reputable business. Even to the extent he has used my name to post a review how low can one get. Gagan Singh needs to realise he needs to actually pay for work which wasn’t initially spoke of or agreed to. Hope this sets the record straight!"
"I use to work for Cooley, he owes me money for work I did for him. He is rubbish"
"Qulzam mahmood aka cooly intentinally provided below quality work. He is going around targeting vunerable people for projects and quotes very low.. then runs away with deposit. Does not deliver at all according to client requirement or even what was agreed."
"Qulzam Mahmood very respectful guy with a reputable company, did my single story extension with no problems at all when 3 other companies failed to complete, thanks for your hard work guys, the bricky is very good at his job. I would recommend to anyone"
"I emailed for a quote on a loft conversion and the owner of the company car himself.. very polite and professional quoted everything within budget, his team did a fantastic job and completed within the time scale provided.. Sam is a great lad very polite and they kept the site clean and tidy.. Thanks to Cooli"
"They are no builders...only after your cash"
"Qulzam mahmood aka cooly ran away with my money without finishing my project and now blackmailing me not to return. Also writing fake reviews on all review site. Be careful of this con artist. Quality of his work is appalling. All you will get is blatant lies all the time. Stay away."
Cubic construction ltd leeds is rated 2.09 based on 22 reviews