Cubic construction ltd leeds Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Cubic construction ltd leeds

How would you rate Cubic construction ltd leeds ?

(optional)

"I use to work for Cooley, he owes me money for work I did for him. He is rubbish"
"Qulzam mahmood aka cooly intentinally provided below quality work. He is going around targeting vunerable people for projects and quotes very low.. then runs away with deposit. Does not deliver at all according to client requirement or even what was agreed."
"Qulzam Mahmood very respectful guy with a reputable company, did my single story extension with no problems at all when 3 other companies failed to complete, thanks for your hard work guys, the bricky is very good at his job. I would recommend to anyone"
"I emailed for a quote on a loft conversion and the owner of the company car himself.. very polite and professional quoted everything within budget, his team did a fantastic job and completed within the time scale provided.. Sam is a great lad very polite and they kept the site clean and tidy.. Thanks to Cooli"
"They are no builders...only after your cash"
"Qulzam mahmood aka cooly ran away with my money without finishing my project and now blackmailing me not to return. Also writing fake reviews on all review site. Be careful of this con artist. Quality of his work is appalling. All you will get is blatant lies all the time. Stay away."
Natasha Cryan
Unverified Reviewer
"Thanks to Cooly and his team for an amazing job with my new kitchen extension it has been finished to a high standard and was well within budget. Really happy with the work I’ve had done and would recommend cubic to anyone."
"Cubic construction ltd leeds run by q mahmood, sole proprietor are rouge and unethical builders. They provide below standard quality that most their work starts crumbling right after or gets rejected by building regs. Unprofessional and money grabber owner."
Cubic construction ltd leeds is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews